Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

What does Witches has to do with Scoundrel and daggers, what were they thinking...
well, witches often have daggers (mostly poisoned ones)... i think its cool :)
you can go ***** yourself *****
you would think that, but i took one to group with my lone wolf conjurer, they are totally bad ***, especially if you give them lone wolf. 10 necromancy means any dmg you do to vitality is a heal of equal proportion. mixed with necromancy which exclusively damages phsyical armor, it is surprisingly a great combo

what is even better is taking huntsman with necromancy. don't even have to get close, maybe drop enough in scoundrel to get cloak and dagger. you can have up to 2 teleports. freaking awesome
This armor on female elf witch class preview (as well as elf wizard) was redesignet after release. Are there any ways to return beta look?
Chloroform makes no sense. Both your abilities and your melee damage is geared towards physical, making a skill to destroy magic armor quite uninteresting

RustyOneTwo

Souls: 50.00
Picking up a point of hydrosophist on a witch allowed me to get the crafted scoundrel/hydrosophist vampiric hunger skill, and the blood rain skill, which worked well with leech and other necromancy skills and passives. Chloroform was fine for me for inflicting sleeping on low/no magic armor characters and for having an attack I could do from stealth, and to be able to contribute to magic armor attrition. Some characters, like Source Hounds at Fort Joy, have no magic armor at all, and sleeping can take them out of a fight for several turns while other things are dealt with, but their physical armor, health, and damage output are too much for a finesse character to deal with alone.