Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

binhvinhmai

Souls: 50.00
Hey! Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I wanted to edit the wiki - and include others' screenshots. Do I need to ask their permission before using stuff from their YouTube Channel videos or other guides?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 415,862.49
Bank: 9,608.71
Wiki Edits: 36201
You should only add content that you have found yourself. If something is factual, such as "XX has YY defense, and uses ZZ materials", then you do not need permission as it's a fact. If it's a strategy, such as "the best way to defeat this monster is to use this specific build", then that is the creation of someone else. If you had the same idea, then you do not need to worry about. You can read about copyright here: https://fextralife.com/copyright-policy/
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 415,862.49
Bank: 9,608.71
Wiki Edits: 36201
Patch Notes for 11.01 Rajang update are live! New Special Assignments, monster, weapons, and quality of life improvements :)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
What is everyone’s fav armor set(comment below)? Mine is the Neegigante beta
mine is zignore, both of them :))) also the rathalos master rank alpha
Velkhana Beta. There's just something about all of that long, flowing cloth.
Blackveil alpha
Geez these people complain so much. Can’t you just enjoy the game? If your going pack your stuff and go play candy crush you dumb babies.
when i am out on exabitions and find foot prints for soming i.e anjanath it comes up with a purple out line and says threat can anyone tell me what that means?
These are related to "Tempered" monsters. More aggressive variants of the monsters you know and love. Fiighting Tempered Monsters in investiagatios (investigations with purple rewards) can give you streamstones, which you use to upgrade your weapons beyond the standard upgrades (the game calls this augmenting) Hope it helps.
Yeah thanks that helped a lot