Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

its sad that people are so blind by the fact that the reason this game is easy is because of the controlls. the old games where all on wither ds or some dumb phone app but the controlls where bad they where clunky and hard if I where to play the DS version with a keyboard and mouse or controller it'd make that game easy too also the game has better mechanics like the jump feature and such the game is great its only easy because of controlls allowing people to actually play and not take 30 seconds to make a full turn. TLDR; The games good, you idiots just dont know that controlls matter
This is true with the game now being on the systems it makes it easy for controlls and also easy to kill monsters so with new controlls and stuff is easy
Explain to me how Vigorwasps, Turf wars and restocking potions don't make the game easier?
Morons, you can restock potion in old world by grabbing herbs in quest, same difference. Yawn, i bet you guys are just salty Nintendo *****s
Idiots! If you go out and find herbs in quest, you will run out of time before you can even make 2 mega potions. Here in World you can literal instantly refill your whole supply of healing items in 1 second. How is that not broken? Checkmate Worldbabies!
I gave up playing Monster Hunter Generations because the controls were so clunky it was boring but as far as I remember (although I could be remembering wrong) you could bring the materials needed to craft healing items in quest with you, which would make gathering materials midquest kind of pointless. Restocking healing items in World isn't even really that helpful. When fighting monsters of an appropriate rank I usually take around 25-30 minutes to finish which as far as I know makes me around average in terms of actual skill and I don't even need to use an entire stack of Mega Potions or even regular Potions so unless you are ill equipped for the monster you are fighting, or maybe just unlucky, you shouldn't really use the restockingfeature that often.

DeceptionTime

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
lol honestly it's hilarious seeing the complete and utter losers crying over it

iHasTRexArms

Souls: 10.00
Y’all are completely missing that MH came out for the PlayStation 2.. That’s where I gleaned all my skills from and mastered the game’s very different dynamics. It had me hooked for so many years and MHW is WAY easier than that was!

iHasTRexArms

Souls: 10.00
Y’all are completely missing that MH came out for the PlayStation 2.. That’s where I gleaned all my skills from and mastered the game’s very different dynamics. It had me hooked for so many years and MHW is WAY easier than that was!
lol it's just one guy sperging out that pointless grinding and artificial difficulty were removed
>Ol-Old games weren't hard/ >T-They're artificial hard.../ KYS
Mad about the truth, spergboy?
just a little question, everyday when I'm playing mhw the server kicks me like*****, specialy at fight, tells me thats the connecting to the session has been lost in the middle of fight *^*, the question is if anyone here had the same problem and found any answers can u help me ^_^.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 440,242.49
Bank: 10,508.71
Wiki Edits: 39504
The disconnects don't have a specific fix that I have found. The typical stuff is to restart your router, use wired instead of wireless, host your own session.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Open ports on your router
This game is way easier than Dark Souls
so what?
depends on the player, I personally find Dark Souls much easier
It's way more grindy and monotonous.
why are you here
no u.
Is this the game all the Dark Souls rejects play because Dark Souls is too hard for them?
this is the game the dark souls fans come to play because dark souls is dying *****
and Dark souls is the game people of real life reject plays
No, this is the game for people who got tired of Dark Souls' trashy hitboxes.
The reason old world was considered hard was because of the awful controls, monsters broken hitboxes and bring able to stun lock you to death. Ps dark souls isn't hard.
Aw whats that you want a gold medal cause you completed dark souls once how cute. If you really had any skill in you you wouldn't get stun locked to death just sayin...
Seems like 90% of comments on this wiki are just filled with elitist complaining about how the game isn't "Challenging enough" for them and people flexing how good they're at dark souls and how this game isn't as hard. And the stupidest comments are downvoted to hell, can someone express that they enjoy playing switch axe without being hit with 50 dislikes, some bot doing this or something?
I hear you with that one friend. I'm also a fellow switch axe user
Switch Axe rules not matter what !
I agree, even though I’m a long sword user
I'll flex the fact that I've been playing switch axe since MH tri and add that with a 'Shame this game launched on PC, XBox and PS4, because more than half the community seems to be filled with cancer...'. I get posts from steam threads on my phone and dear god these guys are a bunch of babies. "This isn't fair, it's too hard!" "Why do they have stats if they don't matter?!" "What's up with so-and-so being so hella easy". I was seriously doubting buying the game, mainly due to the platforms this came on... Ended up buying the PC version... genuinely love seeing higher ranked players get one shot by MR kirin in a 4 man squad and than having to play with a friend to make sure we've got only 1 faint at max... Trying my best to try out different weapons, but with the combo's I can pull with the SA and the amount of guys I've saved with my upswing, I'm good...
Me too, although I am a Hunting Horn main
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Our new Iceborne Theme is live! Hope you all like the new, cooler look! Tee-he ;)

Wiki is getting ready for TONS of Iceborne info - please do your part and add your research when the game goes live! Every bit counts :D
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Dark_Master

Souls: 145.00
Wiki Edits: 9
Thanks Fexelea!
I'd love to, but don't know how. Do I need to pay for beeing able to complete the mhw wiki?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

You can edit pages by simply pressing "edit" on the top right of a page. You can make a Fextralife account (not needed to edit) - all of it is free.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
I've edited four charms, but don't know how to link the materials or use the actual symbols. Sorry for the mess. I'll better stop editing. ^^'
What's the difference between MKB and BKB? There's none. Both of them don't work
MKB = monkey king bar BKB = black king bar
Fatalis should be here for no reason other then to be cool
Well, apparently Valstrax is coming to iceborne soon so that’ll be fun.
can you post a source? from what i know, alatreon is confirmed. a possibility would be oroshi kirin, since dataminers found it's data in the iceborne expansion, but i have not heard about vastrax.