Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 405,866.49
Bank: 9,419.71
Wiki Edits: 34685
PSA: I have deleted several rant comments from below. Answers as follows:

1. Search function was down while it was being reworked. The issue lasted about 48 hours and has since been resolved

2. Images are ornamental and optimized for mobile traffic. Sorry desktop users but having big images means lots of unnecessary data consumption and slow page loads. If you are looking for something specific, you can always come by discord and ask if someone has a larger image to add to the wiki.

3. Ranting in comments doesn't help. You can: a) edit the wiki yourself or b) contact us on discord: https://discord.gg/J39HrPn

4. Posting insults in comments will just result in your comment being deleted.

Thanks for reading :)
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
>2. Images are ornamental and optimized for mobile traffic. Sorry desktop users but having big images means lots of unnecessary data consumption and slow page loads. If you are looking for something specific, you can always come by discord and ask if someone has a larger image to add to the wiki. Wow, this is a sad lame excuse. You're gonna pander to phoneposting people just because your site doesn't support bigger pictures and people having slow internets? Sorry that you're probably new to the internet but that's how this internet works. It's their problem for having slow nets and desktop user dominate like 95% of the world. If you're not gonna improved your place just because of a small group of people, who even barely use this at all, and "lots of unnecessary data consumption and slow page loads," we may as well move over to Wikia. That place respects both desktop and phone users without sacrificing a lot of thing.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Our site supports any kind of images, I'm not sure where you're getting that 95% of users on desktop figure, but it sounds like you stopped looking at traffic trends in 2012 :P
Most users are on mobile, and all users want quick load speeds. Further, users are looking for information, not huge images. We have images for all weapons and armor accordingly. If someone wants to add larger images to say, a monster gallery, they can easily do so.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
What about those millions of websites that support both desktop and mobile users without having images for ants? FYI we're not in 2012 where there were still users with dial-up connections. Seems like you are looking for a group of people to blame for your underwhelming website because you do not know how to run it. You are underestimating the power of internet and even mobile users because you think most of them do not have unlimited data plan or stable net connection. Ironically, you're causing more data consumption by inviting users go to your Discord just to see bigger images. Go search for another profession if you do not know how to run a website, kid. PS, you're not so clever when you used :P as an excuse for your incompetence. :^)
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Anon you seem very salty and keen to throw around wannabe insults and question my competence, whilst having trouble reading or comprehending what is being written. **** The website does support large images. And there are many ****
However, the majority of them have been optimized for mobile users. If you would like to see an image gallery somewhere, feel free to add it. The core of the wiki is to provide information, not 4k screenshots.
I did get a chuckle at your silly attempt to denigrate me. Surely you know SO much about creating and maintaining websites, I can only bow to your eternal wisdom! After all, you're using mine instead of your own.
I can't seem to find a generic page with information on tempered and arch tempered monsters. I don't know if there should be one or not really. I was simply curious if anyone had data-mined the exact statistic changes between regular monsters and their tempered and arch tempered variants to know how much more health, damage, defense, and so on a tempered (or arch tempered) monster gains. I would find such information useful when trying to find a balance between damage output and survivability in a build to fight such monsters.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Good point! I'll work on creating something that explains this, possibly to add to the /Monsters page if not its own thing.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

We now have this guide to help: https://fextralife.com/mhw-quest-monster-tier-guide/
Will iceborne expansion increase hunter rank cap?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

That's unknown at the moment. I'll add this info to the Iceborne page as soon as we get confirmation either way.
Please remove the Twitch channel embed on every page, it's annoying :(
Is Witcher DLC coming out for PC too?
Also will expansion be sold separately from the base game or do we need to buy bundled?
So the celebration event is for PC too and happening at the same time?
How many creatures are there?
Including the pets?
There are only around 30 large monsters I think. The small ones are stuff you can find in real life.
Hey, is this website still beeing developed? Can I contact webmaster?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

You can click on the "chat' button on the left side of the screen and find me on discord, or you can send me a private message by registering an account.
If you want to edit the wiki, all you need to do is click "edit" on the top right of the screen
the list of skills is the most helpful thing i've seen here, especially if you plan on making a mixed set