Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Wait, So is the helmet not available at the cathedral in SOTFS? I opened the chest and no helmet.
There's a Knight in the Gutter that drops it in SOTFS
The guranteed drop is a lie...

AyeItsAyres

Souls: 50.00
It's guaranteed in SotFS, as well as the Heide Lance
It is not guaranteed... He is 100% certain to drop ANY piece of his set. Be it the helmet or the lance, or the regular armor pieces. Bring bonfire ascetics to farm this helmet.
He dropped his lance and helmet right away for me
I'm fairly certain that its guaranteed. Either that, or it's like 99% because I've killed this guy 3 times and he dropped the mask and lance every single time.
I killed the knight and he killed me at the same time. Helmet dropped and wasnt there when i came back
a red invaded me and prevented me from getting it, and now it is gone for me as well.
bah.
Anybody willing to trade this for something? Didnt realize that the heide knight in the gutter was a thing until new game + and now I'm screwed. Used up all my ascetics and got three great lances out of it.

MineSlimeTV

Casual
Convict

Souls: 348.00
Bank: 0.00
Are you still experiencing Troubles?
The Enemy can be encountered by following the directions provided
IF you want to know more information its that its next to a chest that contains the visible Aurous Set.
Since the area its from great heights you could try to push him away.
By reloading the game I assume that the item would return back again.
There are ways to gathering Bonfire Ascetics by Joining the Covenant: "Pilgrims of Dark"
Making Invasions in the are aor simply lighting the place would allow you to gain Bonfire Ascetics.
I hope I was able to help you on these!

MineSlimeTV

Casual
Convict

Souls: 348.00
Bank: 0.00
Ok so Trying to edit the freaking picture in the upgrade stat cause it to squeeze it...
I have no idea why but in simple terms
the entire upgrade stats needs to be remade from scratch as its not that well structured I assume
I got this after getting my game to NG+ 11, I'm still wondering if it was worth it
Ultimate fashion with Alva's armor.
Goblin slayer...
Stupid knight launched himself off the cliff. No wonder he was exiled to the Gutter.