Discuss the game Absolver and read comments posted to our Absolver Wiki
By Anonymous
Anyone know if you lose equipment rewards from schools if you leave them? I know you lose the 'school abilities' like Heal and Shockwave etc (blue ones) but what about weapons?
By Anonymous
I had a pair of Ice Grinder War Gloves from the Forsaken school I was a member of, then lost them when I joined a Kahlt Method school. It was a little disappointing to lose them, but I can deal with it. Once I've learned the Kahlt Style, I'll be looking for a Windfall School with the Empire's Hook Gloves and sticking with it till they finally drop from the Combat Trials.
By Anonymous
I want to know the same regarding style abilities (windfall's dodge, parry, drunken dodges, or absorb)
By Anonymous
So what do schools actually do? I know you get a move set, but do you get xp in those moves whenever you use them? Just looking for a layout of how it works, with specifics.
By Anonymous
how do i join a school through school id?
By Anonymous
in the oratian district there´s a npc, just find it
By Anonymous
At what lvl do different things unlock, like the school mask?
By Anonymous
I'm pretty proud of my school, so if you want something to try out, it's ID is #GQ21
By Anonymous
why cant you teach all the styles and moves if you have the talent in game it would be over powered or what?