Discuss the game Absolver and read comments posted to our Absolver Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

All gear obtained through combat trails is completely RNG, you cannot get anything guaranteed.
What if im offline how do i get out of the colosseum
The link to Kuretz doesn't work... just search it with the search option (top-left).
It says they are guaranteed Clean.
The second link doesn't work but the first one does.
It doesn’t make sense, I’m lost here. You have to be in a school to start a 1v1, but you have to be lvl 50 to open a school. How did the first guy to open a school managed to get lvl 50 without a school ?
Some of the devs and beta test players probably had a high enough combat level to allow this
you do not need to be in a school to start a one vs one match, this is a miss-understanding. you can actually start a 1v1 match by going to an alter, going to combat trials, then you can launch a 1v1 match there and wait for it to find someone looking to fight. ( and as a side note, the first school in the game is set up by an npc, so the first person to open a school is a bot, not a person. just letting you know ) i know i was kind of late responding to this, but i hope you see it! good luck fighting and playing absolver!