Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki

Just curious, new to the game have played with your builds. I'm currently running jugg, crystalline cleric, and 2 magic archers the ones that summon(loving it btw sweet party mix) but want to know what opinion would be if i change one of the archers for assassin build? Would it be useful or would it be better to keep what is working for me?
The assassin class is lots of fun I think and it can hit very hard. I'd say go for it.

ahaavie

Souls: 50.00
Just bought Divinity, Original Sin 2 on the app store, and I play together with friends. We communicate with facetime while playing. The only problem is that I will not get sound from the game if I have facetime active. Any solution to this?? I would love to experience both sound AND teamtalk at the same time..
you could try to use discord or any other chat program
Use Skype or Discord to chat. Adjust volumes in Divnity options menu to ensure you can hear both speak and sound/voice in game
Played the game through 6 times
Got any good tips for us
I absolutely got overwhelmed by the amount of stuff there was to do when I hit Reaper's Coast!
Still flabbergasted by the amount of content in Act 2. Act 1 already felt like an entire game. I played the original where Act 3 felt rushed and a little shallow in content, but I heard that the Definitive Edition overhauled the entirety of Act 3, so another playthrough is happening right now.

Archaos

Souls: 50.00
Ok, so I posted a comment earlier on the Powerful Awakening but now I feel I may not have been specific enough. In order to pickpocket the lint from your gods pocket you'll have to first enter sneak and use the cloak and dagger ability to jump first behind the mob on the right of your toon, then again toward the mist which coincidently will let you make a quick escape afterwords, but anyway I digress, your god should be right round there somewhere and you may at this time help yourself to whatever you may find laying about or in her pockets. I went ahead and made sure to ask the creators first and they clearly said that she wouldnt so trust me on this and have fun everyone.