Discuss the game Absolver and read comments posted to our Absolver Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Were is it in the tower ? I'm looking for him since yesterday it's the last remaining boss to open the door of the marked ones
After you go through the large 2 story building (where you see the old guy who tells you about the door ahead) outside to the right there are stairs leading up to the 2nd floor, Dormek is hidden under those stairs with a hole you can drop into.
From the Altar at Tower of Adal, walk in towards the tower of Adal area, keep to your right the entire way, there is a small underpass below the stairs.
From the altar at tower of Adal, go forward into the Tower of adal side, keep to your right the entire way, there is a small underpass below the stairs. This brings you to the pit.
I can confirm that Dormek drops unique clean items: Black Terra Cotta Mask (my new personal favorite) and a Black Orate Keeper Tunic (haven't seen these around often... yet).
Really?
Truly:
https://www.reddit.com/r/absolver/comments/71lq53/finally_got_a_look_im_happy_with/
She just drop me Reinforced Tear Gloves. If someone can add this
She drops everything above. It's just RNG Jesus who ya gotta pray too.