Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
This guy is a real badass
By Anonymous
Was. He was a Real Badass. He's dead, no matter if you killed him or not, he died in the battle and his corpse is in the Forest of the Fallen Giants. His body is the set of Armor, Drangleic Sword and Drangelic Shield you find.
By Anonymous
A small bug I found on SOTFS is that I didn't need to actually summon him to get the helmet. I just finished up Beharts and then was getting ready to kill the Giant Lord again, when he just gave me the helmet
By Anonymous
You don't NEED to summon him to get his Helmet. You just need to kill The Giant Lord and return to him.
By Anonymous
Pls help, got his helmet but No achievement
By Anonymous
he died under the pursuer boss room
By Anonymous
Why couldn't players use his hairstyle? Shame
By Anonymous
They always give you*****ty design options in these games....
By Anonymous
Wake the f**k up witcher! We have a city to burn!
By Anonymous
Have you collected drangelic armor in fotfg ? The one you get to there before the purseur nest
By Anonymous
yes I did
By Anonymous
For whomever it might interest, the quote:" My father, and his father, both fought the Giants on this very land." gives us a very clear information.

Drangleic soilders fought off the giants at that fort for 3 generations. The giants only came to Drangleic for revenge and the fort is pretty much the only place where they ever got. And Drangleic soilders defended that stuff for 3 generations minimum and apariantly won against the constant onslaught.

Drangleic was truly the height of human kingdoms.