Discuss Demon's Souls and the start of the Souls Series
Wiki: Demon's Souls Wiki

Joedpa

Souls: 80.00
So I quit and reloaded the game, not knowing this would reset the world tendency.
I had it at +2 in Boletarian Palace. I read that if you kill an invading NPC, you get +1 in world tendency.

Can someone help me with this, please? Invade my world and let me kill you a couple of times so I can regain the +2 tendency in Boletarian Palace.

I am soul level 20-ish. USA server, PSN: Joedpa_Flare

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Location: In a galaxy far, far away, beyond Space and time, in your dreams...
Souls: 12,750.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Joedpa wrote:So I quit and reloaded the game, not knowing this would reset the world tendency.
I had it at +2 in Boletarian Palace. I read that if you kill an invading NPC, you get +1 in world tendency.

Can someone help me with this, please? Invade my world and let me kill you a couple of times so I can regain the +2 tendency in Boletarian Palace.

I am soul level 20-ish. USA server, PSN: Joedpa_Flare

.........weeeelll sure. I may have a crappy internet speed, but that shouldn't get in the way of dying. I've been meaning to get back into Demon's Souls anyway, so this will give me a reason to reinstall it. Though given Demon's Souls lacks Bloodborne password system, it may be a little hard to invade you. Also I'll have to make a new character, level him, and get the black invasion crystal, so that will take about an hour.

When and where do you want to do it? Not now, cause I'm about to go to bed.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Joedpa

I can tomorrow or the day after. Anytime of the day, but preferably at night just to make sure I have nothing more to do.

Add me on PSN and once your game is installed, we can begin.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joedpa wrote:I can tomorrow or the day after. Anytime of the day, but preferably at night just to make sure I have nothing more to do.

Add me on PSN and once your game is installed, we can begin.

K. Just to be sure my night is your night, I'm in the States as well, central time.
Normality is a banality. Reality is a fallacy. Alter your perception, open your mind, and expand your world...with odd thoughts, eccentric beliefs, and an eldritch imagination.

Joedpa

Well, right now it is almost 11 pm for me.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joedpa wrote:Well, right now it is almost 11 pm for me.

K, we're about same then.

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

okay, turns out I had a character that I could quickly level to 22, and has a black eye stone for invading, so I'm ready.

Joedpa

EldritchImagination wrote:okay, turns out I had a character that I could quickly level to 22, and has a black eye stone for invading, so I'm ready.

Are you available right now? If so, I will login to the game in 30 min. What do you say?

EldritchImagination

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Joedpa wrote:
EldritchImagination wrote:okay, turns out I had a character that I could quickly level to 22, and has a black eye stone for invading, so I'm ready.

Are you available right now? If so, I will login to the game in 30 min. What do you say?

Damn I'm sorry. I went to bed right after posting. I'm available any time today. It's raining where I am and there's not much to do.

Joedpa

EldritchImagination wrote:
Joedpa wrote:

Damn I'm sorry. I went to bed right after posting. I'm available any time today. It's raining where I am and there's not much to do.

Lol, no problem. Did you accept my friend request?