Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki
By Anonymous
Love the perspective map, but how about the Forbidden Woods shortcut to Central Yharnam?
By Anonymous
I'm having one issue with papa Guacamole's Arena location. If i'm not wrong now It should ne seen from from the Odeon chapel very sorroundings. The fact is that we mainly see only buildings,that if the map is correct (which is) at least in some points are floating midair, and even maybe invisible from the part offline Central Yharnam. Can anyone confirm? Sorry forum the bad english but i'm Italiano. And please no i'm not pizza pasta lasagne mafia.
By Anonymous
Same person: the keyboard is a ***** so It *****ed up some words: off,not offline and for,not forum mainly.
By Anonymous
I cant be the only one bothered by the fact that central yharnam inst central at all
By Anonymous
You could say that its the center of the towns activities, as its where people live if im not mistaken and its where i presume the shops and the like would be
By Anonymous
It's the center of daily life for average townspeople, also for foreigners who visit for treatment.
By Anonymous
Possibly there’s more to the east, northeast and southeast. We just didn’t visit those parts.
By Anonymous
Will anyone add a map of the DLC?
By LordJonas
I like how the geometry in the game itself is messed up, for example, look at Old Yharnam in game from the above the bridge that leads to Father Gascoigne (where there's a brick troll and a bunch of birds, not to be mistaken for above the Great Bridge). Old Yharnam should be WAY lower than it is but in order to make the game look nice it's around a similar eye level, this makes no sense but it looks aesthetically pleasing just like it does in the map Ultima drew. From outdid themselves mixing what's pleasing with the illusion of what feels geometrically correct, I love it!