VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

The fourth episode of Game of Thrones Season 7, titled The Spoils of War was a downright doozy of an episode at the midway point of the season.

Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 268,769.49
Bank: 7,643.71
Wiki Edits: 20452
Been watching this during office hours (10 AM here in Asia!) - we heard the hooves going for Jamie and small shouts of "Omg Dothraki HORDE!" "DRAGON INCOMING" "**** YES" etc ensued.

Was an awesome scene, although I was surprised to see only Drogon on the battlefield - I suppose the other two riders are yet to realize their potential (Tyrion / Jon or Bran? Who knows!)

I was honestly terrified and pissed off about that stupid ballista thing - Not only survives the fire but also flawlessly aims at the giant swirling dragon after Bron cheats death for the eleventeeth time.

Really glad all they achieved was to injure Drogon and make her aware that there's such a tool posed to kill her dragons.

ps. Jon / Danny status = It's HAPPENING! :P
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
Yeah I was honestly pretty annoyed with Bron's survivability in this one. It felt so deus ex machina and threatened to cheapen the entire scene. I get it, he was supposed to survive, ok that's fine, but did he have to narrowly escape death 3 or 4 times in a row?

I also think Drogon is the only one who went in with her because of logistics, I presume to keep Dragonstone safe, as at this point those dragons are there biggest security. They must have known that 1 dragon was plenty. But I do think there is some more dragon bonding to be done! Those other 2 need riders!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon