Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

For the few souls left still playing the original version or for those who have returned to it before they get a ps5 (myself included) the demon’s souls * covers everything in the original game and we can use fextras for the remake
Edit: I was wrong it actually has updated info for the remake but the two versions are mostly identical and there’s no confusion with icons etc on the *
I wish the remake stuff was separate from the original here, I keep finding stuff on this site lite the sodden ring only to find out that it's remake only
FromSoft at their best. This game had the most memorable and brutal mechanics and npcs like world tendency and Mephistopheles. It’s unfortunate but the series popularity post Demon’s Souls was always going to have a huge impact on how strict and filtered the games would become over time. They’re all amazing and have their own stand out elements like DS1 world design, DS2 powerstancing + pvp, Bloodborne’s trick weapons and dungeon crawling etc but as a whole their less risky and much safer in design while DeS just does not care about rules and traditions. It’s the most interesting game of them all and I truly think all players should try to experience it in it’s entirety by going through all tendency events and npc quests in particular because there’s nothing like fighting the black world tendency phantoms and amped up additional enemies when you think you’ve already seen what the game has to offer. It also shows how difficult and unforgiving the game actually is as a whole if you’re willing to experience all of the optional and obscure stuff. It’s a one off gem of a game that had nothing to live up to when it originally came out. No shackles, nothing to lose and every reason to do whatever it wanted.
Does the remake have the depth of field blur? Man that effect was one of the best things about 5-2 in the original because it added to the polluted look of the swamp and it was even easier to get lost in. Anybody?
can anyone help me to get PWWT? I'm SL 86
The original code makes it a remaster.
The rebuilt world makes it a remake.
The aesthetic change makes it a reimagining.

If it could strictly be one, which would you choose?
can someone help with multiplayer trophy? psn: wojciechowskiluk

Vindakirth

Souls: 50.00
Looking for help with pwct, will return the favor.
Psn: Vindakirth

ElGuapoGaucho

Souls: 50.00
Yup, psn: xElguapox
Good remake in general but it baffles me to see people in discussions say things like “it’s just for graphical improvements they don’t need to do anything else” etc. This is a launch title for the PS5, a game that’s supposed to encourage people to get the new console and aside from good quality of life improvements there was no AI improvement, no additional Archstone when the basic structure of the cut content is in the original files for Bluepoint to work off and expand on with their own imagination, no improvement to the online which is already dying out as a result and no post launch support after the first patch which created some issues of it’s own like the absence of souls gained during MP. I get that the graphics are incredible but is this really how low the majority’s expectations have gotten? Once the graphics are on point the gameplay can be far from perfect and get away with it? I know I’m being negative but I just have to be honest here.
Please help me to get Pure White Tendency in world 5. I accidently died in Human form :/ I need 1 invasion. Please, anyone?