Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

I hit accidentally the npc in the forge, now him it's ostile. How i can do to do't attack me?

DemonsSoulsMaster

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 95.00
Bad news, he's hostile until your next game cycle. You should probably just kill him to get the souls and stuff, since he won't make weapons for you anymore.

DemonsSoulsMaster

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 95.00
I was wrong, sorry. Go to the statue under the tower queen archstone in the nexus, and you can pay it 25,000 souls to "seek forgiveness". This should make the NPC friendly again.
Thanks Fextra for not allowing my german gmx.de email adress to register an Account. #middlefinger ffs
ok possibly a dumb question but.... what is the best way to counter the anti-magic field??
Use something that doesn't deal magic damage.
Get outside of it and then you can cast your spell. If the host/invader is really aggressive you can use it to your advantage, but you'll need to employ a little trickery.

basically all you need to do is git gud.

HiTmAn47

Souls: 50.00
Works for both male and female on the remake
You mean Type B and Type A, bigot.
Can you guys separate the wiki for Demons Souls PS3 and Demons Souls PS5. A lot of concepts, factors, and details about the game do not apply to both.

EnderSkoom

Souls: 50.00
Does this drop from the 1-1 red knight?
If I use the knight how do I get the magic?
Type B oh Type B! Finally a souls game where you can make a hot Type A.
Favorite weapon thus far: Type B-breaker.
I’d rather look at the remake as Bluepoint’s own take on the game rather than a faithful one as most people see it because the visuals, characters and music are so different whereas the gameplay is the only truly faithful part but I think that was out of fear rather than respect for the title. You can’t call it faithful as a whole when only one aspect of it remained the same. If you look at it this way it’s a lot easier not to get frustrated at the changes imo
It was a bad idea to not include the 6th archstone. Their reasoning that it would tamper with the original vision of the game is very flawed because all of the redesigns have already done that and the 6th world was the perfect opportunity for BP to put their own mark on the game. It would have been a better decision in every way and I have to wonder if they planned to but Sony denied it to keep the full focus on graphics. It just doesn’t seem right to me