Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

2 spooky 4 me
It was quite an adventure. Slow, cautious adventure. :D I was hoping for a bonfire somewhere, anywhere(!), but alas - there is none.
Can I get a GODDAMN BONFIRE
This is a place of DARKNESS, connected to the ABYSS and submerged in WATER... So no, you get NO BONFIRE.
There is one above
I don't want to run 40 **** miles through mobs to fight Four Kings. Bad level design.
lol.....It's not bad, you just need to farm souls, gut gud, know enemy movements, and stop whining around. Also, again, know enemy movements.

AntonShea53

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,000.00
Wiki Edits: 7
So stop doing it then. Use the Darkroot Basin bonfire. Your inability (and solely *your* inability) to navigate a level doesn't mean the level design is bad.
go play dark souls 3 and it's bonfires every 3 meters
@AntonShea53 ***** off you elitist *****hole. Skill level has nothing to do with***** level design. Dark Souls isn't perfect, you blithering dip*****
VIP

chiavator1234

Umbrella Corporation security

Souls: 5,181.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 629
Hi, I'm chiavator1234, I'm a Moderator. You must moderate the language and respect the opinions of others!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

AntonShea53

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 1,000.00
Wiki Edits: 7
Big (and I cannot stress this enough) oof.
This isn’t supposed to be easy, it’s how you meet kaathe and obtain the “key the fire fade” ending you f***ing casul
you do not need to fight any mobs at all running from the firelink shrine to the boss, using the shortcut after the first two ghosts you can avoid everyone and even if you are hit you can heal yourself on the stairs above the abyss
No need for bonfires or shorter distance. You run past 2 ghosts and 3 knights. Maybe, you press dodge 1x if your pathing is off in the room with 2 knights. The distance and mobs are less than some other bosses. Less qq and more "git gud."
nah corpse runs are a load of baloney
Dreaded coming to New Londo Ruins. It's not all bad IF you take your time to get the loot. If you can master parry/riposte then the lower levels of New Londo Ruins are a breeze. I'm not, but still managed to get a few P/R against the methodical and dangerous Darkwraiths. Fight them 1 on 1 and if you're not sure of your parrying ability look for that backstab opportunity!
They are easy peasy with the Zwei in hand. Just hit r2 when in range, 3 strikes and you're out :-)
Hate and love this place. The game wouldn't be Dark Souls without it.
I came here to talk sh*t about this place, but then I read your comment. I completely agree.
new londo: welcome to spoopy town you: ok, where is the bonfire? new londo: we don't have one you: this is gonna be awful
well, that place is not really large, so its not that much of a problem. I just finished it and ot was a cakewalk, also first tried the 4 kings.
I was scared absolutely*****less of this place from back when I wandered into it the first time I played DS, so I stocked up in Transient Curses, grabbed my Cursed sword so I wouldn't run out too quick and... I got 4 TCs from the first two pulls. Now it's kinda funny how inoffensive they can be as long as you keep your shield up and your CSR on. I'd venture to say it's even a decent soul farming spot, even.
where is the bonfire

Darknessconsumes

Casual
Convict

Souls: 96.00
There isn't one, but it's definitely not needed. After opening the lower section, you can get to 4kings in like 2 mins from Firelink
Also, there is a bonfire in The Abyss that will appear after defeating the Four Kings