Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Force is the best troll spell pushing off people from ledges
amazing
if you can hit someone with emit force it is even funnier
the friggin nerf of the lightning spear uses killed faith builds

Kaspider

Souls: 50.00
Only fiable faith build is strength with few healing spells
to the anonymous that thinks faith builds are trash .Maybe in PvP think faith is still very much viable especially in Pve . Just needs some different abilities . heavenly thunder is still a great aoe . as is soul appease. . and dont forget that healing spells imo . are better healing than estus , and for pvp you can use fast weapons and buff it good :D
Who ever said they're trash in PvP? It's very good and everyone agrees
I've done a miracle build and it got massive amounts of hate mail from PvP players
Just gottau build it right people
Faith builds aren't exactly trash, but they aren't great either. Due to their long charge up time and slow travel speed, lightning bolts are the easiest projectiles in the game to dodge, making them near useless in PvP. Emit force is a little harder to dodge since the projectile is larger, but is too weak to really be of much use. Heavenly thunder hits hard, but it is hilariously easy to avoid even if you are technically within its range. Whenever someone casts it, I just go for the backstab since most of the time it doesn't hit me regardless. Soul appease can be powerful in invasions, but only if your opponent is hollow. This means that it will always be worthless in duels. So pretty much all faith builds are good for in PvP is heals and buffs.
*Forcing off cliffs intensifies*
i wonder if al anonymous awnsers are from the same person...
Nope. Nope. Nope.

Or maybe yes, if I have a splitted personality.... xD
Miracle Working is the Ultimate Form of Troll Magic.
I'm playing SOTFS on PC. My nickname is King_Havel. SL 41 (16 million souls). Please reach me out if you need to farm medals or help me getting some for myself. Cheers!
You know SL doesn’t matter? Matchmaking only works for the 16 million soul memory you have. No one as low as SL41 can join you.