Comments posted to our Bloodborne Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

They also can't be visceraled
They certainly can be. I stagger with Augur of Ebritas. Then it's a tight window to get the visceral, but it is possible.
From what I've noticed they are fairly weak to thrust damage and attacking with righteous weapons seemed to deal more damage, are we sure they aren't classified as Kin?
Also likely designed after the bloat heads from Artorias of the Abyss. They showcase similar attack patterns, and both enemies possess high offense with low poise and defense, but often appear in groups. The heads of the Oolacile residents can also be acquired as headgear similarly to the enlarged head. Weirder still, both enemies have an idle animation where they scratch at themselves and moan in agony. And of course, the bloat heads gained numerous eyes when their humanity went out of control.

solomani

Souls: 50.00
I had a close look at some of the passive ones, it looks like they are actually wearing a bag on their heads as opposed to it actually being their head. Hazard to guess underneath that bag is something that looks like winter lantern.
Did anyone else notice that the non-hostile Patient looking for her eyes in the puddle has the same voice actor and accent as Eileen?

Zestyboi

Hoonter
Treat blobby thing with care

Zestyboi

YOU BETTER NOT KILL MY BOY PLIP PLOP (That’s what I named the flower one) HE’S MY BOY
Love how the level encourages you to watch your step and lets you get the drop on entire groups if you don't knock over any bottles

Zippydsmlee

Anyone notice all these guys and the guys in the wheel chairs are hella weak to bolt?