Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
the person below said the s word VVVV
By Anonymous
sex
By Anonymous
bounce that ***
By crackwizard1911
Why does the Wild Dog link lead to the regular Attack Dog page instead of the actual AotA dog's?
By Anonymous
Red (bad) vagrant spawned exactly on the ramp between the two shooters in anor londo. First time I rage quitted.
By Anonymous
I can’t help but notice the complete imbalance in the enemies each play through. Some enemies are too fair like the cragspiders that have really low HP and their flame attack which lasts a full 3 seconds is only ever allowed to damage you once per go even while blocking or the snake men who tower over you like silver knights but their attacks always bounce off our shields when they really shouldn’t. Then you have other enemies with messy issues like the rapier balder knights with the running stab that can still damage you for a moment after the thrust while the blade is motionless which hinders spacing and the ability to roll through the attack and land your own or the giant skeletons that can pancake you with their slam attack right after the sword is already in the ground which looks really goofy because of the extended hitbox that doesn’t match the attack. Genuinely believe some enemies need to be more punishing while others needed tweaking that never happened. Still my favourite of the trilogy by a mile though.
By Anonymous
Whats with every ****ing enemy in this game backstepping, bosses too. Its so annoying because it just wastes my time and I cant punish it
By Anonymous
They don’t want to stand there and be murdered by you ... kind of like how we back away from them for the same reason. God bless them they actually have some sense in this game.
By Anonymous
No titanite Demons on the list either.
By Anonymous
What about Havel The Rock.
By Anonymous
he's in the miniboss section
By Anonymous
Hello, Could you please, remove the bottom bar from your website which contains "Chat, Dark mode and Light mode and up arrows with written "Back to top"? Please? This is as annoying on either a smartphone or even on a desktop PC... Thank you!
By Anonymous
why is that annoying? i didnt even notice that Chat thing till you said about it, and what is this 'light and dark' thing that you're talking about? i cant even see that
By Anonymous
well, anonymous, if you can't even see the "light and dark" thing, how can you declare that it isn't annoying to those who can see it?
By Eternal_Winter
Well, anonymous 2, I can see it all. Even the ad that shows up on the bar. It's not annoying if you aren't a spastic baby