Discuss the game as well as comments posted to our The Surge Wiki and The Surge 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

"After the boss fight the platform will collapse and you may die. Do not worry, just head back there if that happens and you will see a path. Break the breakable wall here and head inside to pick up the Tech Scrap laying here. Head up some stairs and then the Exo-Lift. Break the mesh wall and head into the Service Shaft for Creo One. Heading forward will take you to Research & Development. "

This part of the walkthrough makes no sense. What stairs? Where? What Exolift?
Yes, makes sense. You're so used to following tutorials that you do not even know how to play anymore.

Tadian

Souls: 175.00
Wiki Edits: 25
At Nano Production Hall you can reach that Overcharge (25) power conduit with a precise sprint jump.
Just jump off at the last moment so you don't bump your head on the ceiling and you're good.
*/

"Research & Development"

Security Door which contains some unique enemies that drop the weapon: Metamorphing Talons and Chrysalis Gear. There are also three Audiologs inside: FAILSAFE PROTOCOL 20:51:40, Dr. Lawrence Murphy, Log #17 and Dr. Lawrence Murphy, Log #14. as well as an Overcharge (30) power conduit that opens the displays on the Exhibition Floor granting access to the weapon: Codename: Carmina.

*/

I don't see any Overcharge here. And, ofcourse, i can't open the displays on the Exhibition Floor. Something wrong here. =(

Sinel

Souls: 50.00
The overcharge is behind a corner where you see the "living" nanite cloud of whatever moving thing it is, the non-harmful kind in the corner.
also make sure your core power, is actual core power. implants that boost your core power, only work to use MORE IMPLANTS..nothing else.

Sinel

Souls: 50.00
Nucleus floor 3 skips a guide to call the ops to the 3rd floor, you can't progress through the game with the guide in this state. "Break the boxes to the left of the power conduit to loot some Tech Scrap, then head right, past the conduit." No can do without ops on 3rd floor.
Ye that part of the guide Is wrong... We will be able to do a lot later
It's worth noting that in the Re-Education Camp you can open the door with your drone (stand at the door, turn araound to look into the room; the noce will be on the upper right of the wall in front of you, right above the spot the security bot was), opening a very convenient shortcut to Ops.
It's worth noting that in the Re-Education Camp you can open the door with your drone (stand at the door, turn araound to look into the room; the noce will be on the upper right of the wall in front of you, right above the spot the security bot was), opening a very convenient shortcut to Ops.
It's worth noting that in the Re-Education Camp you can open the door with your drone (stand at the door, turn araound to look into the room; the noce will be on the upper right of the wall in front of you, right above the spot the security bot was), opening a convenient shortcut to Ops.
In Central Production B, just before getting your first upgrade for your Rig. Look in front of Irina, there should be a pipe, jump on it and follow it to find an implant, not really worth (i think it increase proficiency), but at least there is one.
Story wise, you have an option to return to Chavez, once you have unlocked the nucleus. It's a big backntrack, but you can run past most enemies. If you do, talk to her and she will realize that the missile is coming. she will give you a computer virus, which you can plug inside the control panel and mess it up, give humans some hope/ a head start , you will meet this panel along the way to the third floor in the nucleus. You can also ignore this and get another ending, brave new world. Time for the cyborg man to rise. I think the canon event is that warren messed it up and gave man hope, setting up a surge 2 game, to come later on, years in the future .
I got the virus from her the first time I met her. Don't need to backtrack all the way from the Nucleus.