Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

There are so many descriptions in this game that do not match with real effects.
VIP

Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs

Addicted
First Warden

Field Marshall

Souls: 823.00
Wiki Edits: 152
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but what you're saying is very true. Its almost like the entire team of those people were inept when it came to writing about the very things they created.
At 50 Vitality (1500 HP), this ring will give you +75 HP. I'm so excited.
lol
This ring is garbage. 5% increase is by far the smallest increase offered by any ring. Havel's ring grants 50% increase in equip load, roughly translating to about 50% more defenses making all your hit points last about 50% longer... granted Havel's is high end content that's only available late game, after about 20 minutes of playing.
Unless you have the master key. You can get it just prior to the Taurus demon fight.
chain beksteb wit bandito nyfe
WIth the master key as starter you are easily granted access early game and get havels ring by either parrying him or backstabbing him
The ring is more so lore significant. Its insignificant qualities represent Siegmeyer himself and how Siegmeyer learns how useless he is on his adventure as he hollows out slowly each time you help him out of one of his troubles he cant overcome himself. By the end of his quest line you find him completely hollowed out with his daughter sobbing besides his corpse.
Sumbody fookin gits it.
Real piece of*****, used it for my first 2 runs bc I thought it heard you slowly. Big mistake.
rekt
The ring is bad, but I just learned that if you have 99 vitality and use the Tiny Being's Ring your total HP is 1994, which through sheer coincidence is the year From Software released King's Field, their first game.
I don't know if it was intentional or not, but it made me smile.
;)
I have 60 Vit and FaP on and this ring added exactly 0...

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
Yes it did, you just couldn't see it because the hud bar maxes out at 1900 health.

attacker

Souls: 50.00
meta shattering ring. equipped this and got around 500 successful invasions in under an hour and FromSoftware soft banned my account.

Sent from my iPhone

SlaveKnightKos

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 367.00
is this a troll, because they don't ban for success, and this ring sucks
VIP

Wolf_Pwnz_Noobs

Addicted
First Warden

Field Marshall

Souls: 823.00
Wiki Edits: 152
Clearly a troll spreading false information as this ring helped me get over 500 successful invasions in just under 30 minutes with no meta gear.
worst ring ever it isnt even worth it you just get 0.1 hp and your sacrificing a ring slot for that?!
Does it decrease hitbox?