- Mon May 08, 2017 10:35 am #15938717
- Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:49 pm #16040194
In the German description it says, that it would increase pyromancy damage... very misleading
- Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:42 pm #16056505
The Old Witch Ring in DS3 does actually increase pyromancy damage. I'm guessing by the date on this you may have gotten the remastered version? If so it's possible that the asset for translation was reused from DS3 rather than DS1 as 3 came before the remaster.
- Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:24 pm #16239769
Well Queelag a certain covenant that remains unknown has a cure for Blightpuss
- Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:03 pm #16101078
So does the sunlight maggot respawn once NG starts? If so might as well wait for that so you can trade one and keep the other. Otherwise I’m keeping this for tomb of the giants
- Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:10 am #16115332
yes, the maggot spawns every ng+ and you are able to keep the one you already picked up. SPOILER: Keeping the maggot from the last playthrough does not prevent Solaire from going insane if you dont get a new one.
- Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:25 am #16129854
If you save dusk of oolacile she can sell you a sorcery called cast light and it lasts a wile and its very bright
- Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:20 am #16198311
All ya gotta do is use the maggot to get the lantern then give it to snuggly.
- Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:54 am #16153005
Where I can find the image of this ring or the rings at a Best Quality?
- Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:25 pm #16277300
Not if you want to save Solaire and summon him for the fight with Gwyn for what is IMO the best ending.
- Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:48 pm #16297575
I guess November 17 commentor doesn't know it's possible to tell someone they're wrong without leaving major spoilers for other people. What a total ***.
- Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:25 pm #16297670
To Nov 17th anon, the Witch ring has absolutely no bearing on saving Solaire. You just need to offer the 30 humanity to open the Izalith shortcut and kill the sunlight maggot before reaching the bonfire after centipede demon.
- Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:27 pm #16298927
Idk if 17 November knows this, but it's possible to tell someone they're wrong without leaving spoilers for other people. What an *******.
- Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:17 pm #16315416
Nov 17 & 14 Jan. You are on the wiki for the game. Why would you expect no not see spoils for the game?
- Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:32 am #16852387
I enjoy the retards somehow complaining about spoilers in a game made over 10 years ago. White people will genuinely cry about everything.