- Sat May 06, 2017 6:33 am #15937922
- Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:24 am #16162864
Armor is badass and really a fashion souls but we gotta accepted that this armor have medium defense so if you serious about pvp this is not for you but if you want to be a badass then go for it (I love faraam armor!)
- Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:26 am #16220092
if you called this armor trash it's like calling elite knight armor is trash(I love them both that's why I must protect these gems)
- Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:03 am #15951265
This, The Dark Set, and Vengarl's Set are all i've wanted from the start.
- Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:11 am #15963109
This is the only armor set I've seen in the game in where the fabric doesn't have even a single tear in it. I love it!
- Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:40 am #15969214
I feel like the poster set should've been syan's or something, seeing as the faraam set isn't even from drangleic...
- Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:35 pm #16061573
Well the elite knight set isn't from Lordran but it is still the iconic armour of Dark Souls
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:55 pm #16064297
Yeah, Elite Knight set seems to be from Astora.. Also consider that part of the theme of Dark Souls 2 is outsiders wandering into Drangleic for half-forgotten reasons. It makes sense for the thematic armors of DaS1 and DaS2 to be armor sets of outsiders.
- Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:20 pm #15990290
I wish it was more accessible in early game rather than so late
- Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:50 am #16273422
well, its possible to use it of an efective way if you ignore defeating the old ones and go straight to the castle.
- Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:50 am #16040447
I saw the Dragon Eyes sign when I was level two, summoned an NPC: I gave him some presents he gave me +10 Faraam set, when I was level 2 or 3...
- Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:21 pm #16250520
Considering the definition of the word, other players are NPCs since you can't play as them lol
- Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:12 pm #16106689
Soooo... A lore accurate faraam knight would wield a claymore? K.
- Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:05 pm #16145120
I think it means that they dual-wield. I mean, the guy with the Faraam set in the trailer does it.
- Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:26 am #16162865
The sword in trailer is not in the game, Let's ask miyazaki and fromsoftware about this so they can put faraam sword to the game