Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This armor looks badass
This armor is trash
Your comment is trash, be quiet.
Armor is badass and really a fashion souls but we gotta accepted that this armor have medium defense so if you serious about pvp this is not for you but if you want to be a badass then go for it (I love faraam armor!)
This, The Dark Set, and Vengarl's Set are all i've wanted from the start.
This is the only armor set I've seen in the game in where the fabric doesn't have even a single tear in it. I love it!
lolike boba fett

Dr.enforcicle

Souls: 50.00
I feel like the poster set should've been syan's or something, seeing as the faraam set isn't even from drangleic...
Well the elite knight set isn't from Lordran but it is still the iconic armour of Dark Souls
Yeah, Elite Knight set seems to be from Astora.. Also consider that part of the theme of Dark Souls 2 is outsiders wandering into Drangleic for half-forgotten reasons. It makes sense for the thematic armors of DaS1 and DaS2 to be armor sets of outsiders.
I wish it was more accessible in early game rather than so late
I saw the Dragon Eyes sign when I was level two, summoned an NPC: I gave him some presents he gave me +10 Faraam set, when I was level 2 or 3...
Very fashun soles. 10/10
Soooo... A lore accurate faraam knight would wield a claymore? K.

EvilUnicornLord

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 135.00
Wiki Edits: 17
I think it means that they dual-wield. I mean, the guy with the Faraam set in the trailer does it.
The sword in trailer is not in the game, Let's ask miyazaki and fromsoftware about this so they can put faraam sword to the game