- Fri May 05, 2017 5:04 am #15937507
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:50 pm #15976872
This thing can rock your socks off in pvp. People don't use it much these days if they ever did and that free aimed two handed swipe will wreck a backstab fisher's***** fast.
- Mon May 28, 2018 6:09 am #16037780
Too bad they changed it appearence in Ds2 and 3. This sword looks so great in DS1.
- Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:22 am #16067883
It looks cartoonish in DS2 and DS3, which makes me avoid it entirely, it’s just too absurd for my tastes. The DS1 version looks much better, it looks like an actual weapon too. Actually, many designs from DS1 are better than in later installments of the franchise.
- Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:13 am #16389346
The pictures don't do it justice. It looks amazing in ds remastered.
- Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:11 am #16039582
This, Black knight Armor, Metal Pig head and Avelyn combined, crafts the true guts. If only it were bigger, and then we could have the true resemblance of the size of the GODLY DRAGONSLAYER.
- Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:57 am #16040436
Honestly it's pretty accurate to the manga, considering that Guts uses a smaller (still huge) sword in the beginnning of the manga.
- Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:52 am #16053760
Seems like somebody hasn't read the Golden Age Arc of the manga.
- Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:43 pm #16063892
I'm doing that right now! It's surprisingly effective in PvE. I don't have my ideal armor yet, so no PvP at the moment.
- Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:40 pm #16172058
If you wanna do Guts cosplay, go into DS3, this sword is way bigger there, making it a more acurrate cosplay.