Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
He played to much Super Mario. Now he thinks he's a Boo.
By Anonymous
Getting backstabbed by this dude who was cosplaying as a barrel while opening the chest is just the kind of **** that keeps me from enjoying DS2 like I did 1 and 3. Sure, the game should be difficult, but sadly it often also feels exaggerated, cheap and tedious.
By Anonymous
lol you're a pu$$y noob
By Anonymous
>normally
"Fromsoft all the enemy AI is basic and boring"

>Fromsoft makes a creative and interesting invasion with creative AI
"This is BS and I hate this game"
By Anonymous
I thought it was quite funny when it happened to me. After the first time it will never catch you again.
By Anonymous
Boy you must hate Maldron then
By SlaveKnightKos
I laughed my head off when I got backstabbed. It has got to be one of the ingenious and devious things ever put in a souls game. We had a good fight, and the fact that the chest he was defending had silver talismans in it was even better.
By Anonymous
OP here. Hah, I found Maldron pretty entertaining though he did kill me. What I find cheap about this dude is getting insta-killed out of nowhere. I don't play online so an NPC using a silver talisman did not even cross my mind. It goes against the tough but fair mentality I enjoy about Soulsborne games. I don't mind dying (wouldn't be playing these games if I did), but I do mind being one-shotted by something that I had no reason to watch out for.
By Anonymous
if him using the silver talisman didn't cross your mind, that's entirely on you. you saw the invasion pop up, is that no reason to watch out for backstabs while opening a chest?
By Anonymous
Nope, that's just BS. Surely you understand how expectation works? You don't expect things that have never happened. That's why surprises exist. As I said, the game gives zero reason to watch out for that in PVE.
By Anonymous
this ****er backstabbed me when i try to open the chest, never trust the barrels
By Anonymous
Me: *opens chest*

Aurheim: "i like yer cut g."

*backstab*
By SlaveKnightKos
I laughed my head off when I got backstabbed. It has got to be one of the ingenious and devious things ever put in a souls game. We had a good fight, and the fact that the chest he was defending had silver talismans in it was even better.
DS2 took some amazing creative liberties that unfortunately were never seen again (like power stancing)
By Anonymous
I screamed like a little girl when this fker got me off guard. Was not expecting that...
By Anonymous
While I was opening the chest for the first time my camera was turned to see the back of my character so when I saw one of the barrels moving faster than a bullet in my direction I couldn't stop laughing really hard

..Until I got insta-killed by his backstab
By Anonymous
I get invaded, and sit next to the chest waiting to see the invader. Next thing i know a barrel starts moving at me and spooks me.
By Anonymous
When I didn't see him for a good while after getting the invasion message, I knew it was a trap, but didn't expect the kind of trap that fell into. That barrel caught me off guard.
By Anonymous
On top of the frustrating enemy placement BS this game is already riddled with, they had to pull this BS off as well.