Comments made to our ESO Wiki

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

You might want to look in to the "Writs are special crafting assignments in The Elder Scrolls Online. These quests are repeatable and can be completed once every 20 hours." its been at least 23 hours since I last did mine and still not showing up
Its not 20 hours, but it resets each day.
What about the special writ "A Masterful Feast"?
All my level 10 woodworking, blacksmithing, and enchanting writs are turned in at Belkarth, not Wrothgar. Is the posted info outdated?
No one publishes a list of cities or towns in which crafting writ "notice boards" are located. As far as I can determine, they are NOT found in every city or town which has a site(s) that has workstations for each of the six crafts. For example, in Skywatch, Auridon, there are workstations for blacksmithing, clothing, woodworking, alchemy, enchanting, and provisioning (cook fire), but I have never been able to find a Notice Board from which either the equipment writ "quests" or the consumable writ "quests" can be obtained.
How do I craft Morkuldin Ancestor Silk Epaulets?