Comments made to our ESO Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

You might want to look in to the "Writs are special crafting assignments in The Elder Scrolls Online. These quests are repeatable and can be completed once every 20 hours." its been at least 23 hours since I last did mine and still not showing up
Its not 20 hours, but it resets each day.
Daily writs reset around 1am central standard time. (USA)
What about the special writ "A Masterful Feast"?
All my level 10 woodworking, blacksmithing, and enchanting writs are turned in at Belkarth, not Wrothgar. Is the posted info outdated?
No one publishes a list of cities or towns in which crafting writ "notice boards" are located. As far as I can determine, they are NOT found in every city or town which has a site(s) that has workstations for each of the six crafts. For example, in Skywatch, Auridon, there are workstations for blacksmithing, clothing, woodworking, alchemy, enchanting, and provisioning (cook fire), but I have never been able to find a Notice Board from which either the equipment writ "quests" or the consumable writ "quests" can be obtained.
Auridon, has the writ boards, but if you have the Morrowind Expansion Vivec city has them in the crafting area of Vivec city.
Vulkhel Guard has everything in the main crafting square area: The two boards are at opposite corners of the square; the woodworking bench is up against the outside of the fighters guild (to the west); The Crystal Vial, just south of the square, has an enchanting table, alchemy station, cooking fire, and jewelry table.

I find it pretty easy to grab all the writs from the boards, craft everything in that rough area, and then take it to the beach to turn it all in. Takes very little time and is fairly convenient!
How do I craft Morkuldin Ancestor Silk Epaulets?