Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
"Dark Souls III DLC tying the Bloodborne and Dark Souls Universes together"
What? How?
By Anonymous
Yup, that was stupid as hell.
By Demon Slayer
Just them speculating that the future world painted from the blood of the dark soul is the universe of blood bourne
By Anonymous
Yeah, no. If anything that painting is metaphorically Elden Ring, which is a SPIRITUAL sequel ro Dark Souls and uses an art style that resembles a PAINTING.
By Anonymous
Chester this isent yarhnam what are you doing here
By Anonymous
"What ever's the matter? No, I can tell. You need me more than ever."
"…We'll be seeing each other… *laughs*"
"There!"
"Ah-hah, there!"
"What? Now you're feeling the heat?"
"You should have thought long and hard…"
Yeah they knew what they were doing
By Anonymous
If you stand next to the corpse in the Cathedral Ward that gives you an armor set eerily similar to Chester's, you get snatched by a shadowy limb and dragged somewhere else (if you have a certain item). It doesn't confirm anything, but it is a pretty funny coincidence.
By Anonymous
sussy baka
By Anonymous
Best voice acting in the game
By Anonymous
Voila!
By Anonymous
Just fought him for the first time in years and man he fights like an idiot. He just sweep kicks and twirls around 90% of the time. The kick is so telegraphed and easy to back away from. Crossbow is easy to dodge and roses are so slow you have to be glued to the ground to get hit. Have no idea how I ever had a problem with him way back then.
By Anonymous
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. [laughs] Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honor to meet you and you may call me “V”.

By Anonymous
Alliterating many lines while mostly using the letter V, and talking about an ominous character in Dark Souls? Why that, my friend, is no easy feat!
By Anonymous
V for Vendetta is such a good comic book/movie and Hugo Weaving absolutely killed it with that magnificent delivery of a monologue.