VIP

Emergence

Sovereign
Jovian

Souls: 145,557.00
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 25927
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

A new patch for Mass Effect: Andromeda is coming on April 6th for players that will address some of the more critical issues discovered in the game from launch, especially facial animations and lip syncing. Check out the full notes: Mass Effect: Andromeda Patch 1.05 Improved tutorial placement Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, Nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs Improved lip-sync and facial acting during conversations, including localized VO Fixed various collision issues Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t ...
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

SilkyGoodness

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,440.00
Bank: 503.00
Well, lets seem how this turns out. I was never that bothered by some of these issues, but it will be nice anyways.

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 2,181.00
Am liking many of the changes seem thus far, though I prefer Cora in her all white uniform. However, blue suits Liam a bit more; no more long johns....
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
VIP

Tr0n_pl

Lifetime Subscriber
,,Marked,, by Crota

Souls: 373.00
Bank: 9,115.00
Wiki Edits: 54
Aaaand there goes my super duper vanguard melee in multi....
You don't need to like me.... Just praise me
Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Burnsidhe

Revived
Savior

Souls: 211.00
It still doesn't address the 'duck lips' effect in the facial animations. But at least the eyes are no longer dead and flat and there's motion above the cheeks.

It also doesn't address all the missing / badly designed textures on random turians, and there's one merchant on Elaaden that has *silver* skin for some strange reason.

SilkyGoodness

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,440.00
Bank: 503.00
Burnsidhe wrote:It still doesn't address the 'duck lips' effect in the facial animations. But at least the eyes are no longer dead and flat and there's motion above the cheeks.

It also doesn't address all the missing / badly designed textures on random turians, and there's one merchant on Elaaden that has *silver* skin for some strange reason.

The Krogan? Because that is working as intended. There is even an Urdnot Krogan who's blue. They're just showing more variety in colors I guess. If it is a human or something, are they in the outpost or what?
VIP

AnCapaillMor

Revived
Savior

HorseLord of Horseington

Souls: 1,870.75
Bank: 4,022.99
Wiki Edits: 58
Adison no longer looks like she's straining to drop one.
Shop IconShop Icon

Elhanan

Duke's Archivist
Judge

Souls: 2,181.00
Pls be aware that there is a current bug concerning gear. Here is a post from the EA Reports, and they are aware of it:

Is this part of the level 61-71 bug? During that time no tier VIII gear (weapons, armor, mods) spawns at all: no merchant inventory, no containers, no loot drops, and no loot boxes from Strike Team missions (if you have that perk).

It's happening to a lot of people in NG+ because that's when they hit those levels, but it's tied to tier VIII gear (and therefore levels 61-71, when that tier spawns) rather than any particular quest or playthrough.

If you're encountering this bug, the only "fix" is to hit level 71, at which point you should start seeing tier IX gear.

Hope this is fixed in the next patch; just completed making my first Black Widow sniper rifle, and have no mods for it.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein