- Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:58 pm #15914804
- Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:39 pm #16000883
They're really weak to fire and if you shoot their tar pit with a fire arrow before aggroing them they'll just burn to death. They're great for farming large titanite shards and titanite chunks.
- Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:46 am #16850038
Doesn't stop them and this place from being the most annoying to traverse, does it Black Iron Bob?
- Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:23 am #16206652
Found a glitch where hitting them with an attack that launches enemies (I was using bkugs) they'll get trapped partway through the animation and float in place in a U shape. Hitting or killing them resets them, but I just let them roast over the tar pits like that. Pc sotfs, dunno about other versions
- Sun May 31, 2020 11:53 am #16219927
"I am addicted to black tar heroin." At least it isn't one of the 'Bentley Compounds'
- Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:28 pm #16241973
God out of all enemies I’ve encountered in the souls born series I can safely say these things freak me out like no other
- Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:51 am #16367385
I know now exactly what it is too it’s that damned “eye” it has
- Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:11 am #16323239
Just hit their pools of black tar with a fire arrow and they'll die. Easy as things can be.