Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Look a LOT like human effigies. It's all I gotta say.

Mhazard

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 11,259.00
Bank: 5,379.50
Wiki Edits: 2218
Weakness: plunging attack.

KnightFas

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
NG++ has 4767HP

KnightFas

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 2
Also
Any plunging attack will make the Ancient Wyvern seem like a difficult boss.
Could these be the remnants of the undead legion, who also searched for the dark soul (the abyss)?
The one past the first von fire is easily instakilled by plunge. There is a tower past where you meet that that gives you a good plunge attack on another, but it doesn't kill him (both tested with demon g.axe+5 on ng8)
meet *Lapp
I stand corrected. It works, but it's pretty unforgiving. You gotta be precise. It seems to work more often if I jump/plunge
You have to be facing them, not the side or the back. I made the same mistake.
First von Fire is such a great dude

oldbuddy

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
That one-hit plunging attack animation looks badass! Feels so good while taking down a scary hulking enemy with a cool looking execution animation

oldbuddy

Souls: 75.00
Wiki Edits: 5
Judging by the red cape in the back that looks awfully similar to the Lothric Knight armour and they also appear in the Lothric castle section of the Dreg Heap. Harald Legion maybe a special detachment of the Lothric Knights that tasked with a special mission so they are given the great curved swords and not the usual Lothric knight GS. They were once honourable and valiant knights just like their Castle counterparts but fell into the Abyss
If you look around the the Old Kings Antechamber, and in smouldering lake there are lots of Harald Legion CGS stuck in the ground.
They also take extra damage by hitting the black spot on their head with an arrow. I don't think it's quite the same as a "head-shot" because it has a special animation. Does a lot of damage.