Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

useless
Not really- it's a convenient, low-cost way to make the sanctum mace viable.

Black_Iron_Bob

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
I still don't get what this does. Even if you answer me years from now someone please explain to me what it does? I thought it made you temporarily immune to status effects like poison, toxic, and bleed but nope I still got poisoned with this miracle active. I have done plenty of faith builds (dex-faith, str-faith, quality-faith) but I only ever used this once and that was to test it out.
It rises your resistance, but don't turn you immune.
Late reply, but gonna say it anyways. It's use is to increase your resistances against all ailments like curse and bleed. What it means is that the bar which appears from a ailment will be longer, essentially meaning it takes more time for you to get poisoned and cursed. This miracle is very rarely useful.

Black_Iron_Bob

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 50.00
Update: Idk why I couldn't find this before and this page doesn't mention this (the contributors/editors of these wikis don't care anymore it seems) but I got this piece of info from the * page for Perserverance: "Increases resistance against Poison and Bleed by 150 points, Petrify and Curse by 300 points, for 120 seconds." I guess when I "tested" it I barely had any poison resistance (from my armor and stats).

Letch

Souls: -4,915.00
Wiki Edits: 7
Yeah, with things like this and the actual healing amounts/duration of the other miracles (and a lot of spell effects in general), the other wiki seems to have much better information. Shame though, since it's a gigantic blinding eyesore, and that site has issues of its own. I don't feel like picking through both sites' Terms of Service and contributor copyright agreements or whatever they're called, but does anyone know if it's okay to just copy/paste info from that wiki straight to this one? I'd rather have everything all in one place, and if there's one thing I'm good at, it's plagiarism.
For optimal results pair this miracle with the Ring of Resistance, it definitely slows down the status effect buildup.