Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Can be consumed for 20000 Souls.
yep people can read you know

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
20k XD

Demonico

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 12.00
Bank: 0.00
That's nothing at that's some good choices here if you're intelligent enough that pyromancies are the best for pve!
As a pyromancer I really would like this and the spell from the demon prince does anyone have a demon's scar they would trade me? I am willing to negotiate as far as the trade goes

Message me on Xbox one if ur interested or u want to engage in so jolly cooperation my gamer tag is: ToxicFallout76
My bad my gamer tag is: Toxic Fallout76
Liked the old flavor text better over the new one.

GrimTuesday

Souls: 65.00
Wiki Edits: 3
Likewise. It's such a shame they changed it. It sounded awesome.
The new one gives hope to demon kind and their flame. That is why I like it more.

ArtichokeCubed

Souls: 50.00
I think the retcon is very interesting and specific perhaps in the next game we will be playing as a demon of the life soul and chaos flame rather than a human of the dark soul and we will try to link the chaos flame in order to save our race instead of linking the first flame and doming humanity for even long like the other games. It would be a very nice twist very satisfying
Looking closely, the soul resembles the bed of chaos spirit from DS1.
or the chaos flame ember
HANG THEM ALL!
This is like character development for the demons. First they're all weakened and dying in the base game, and then in the dlc this description says that they can rekindle their very own version of the first flame. This means ol' Chaos Mom succeeded in recreating the fading flame after all, in a way. I wonder what made the devs change the old, depressing description to the new one.
it implied that what you fight was the demon prince lorian defeated but it wasn't
Big reveal but in the next installment of the series you actually play as a demon on a quest to save your race it really adds a huge amount to the world building and is the best game yet
I like Dark Souls 3 :D
my 1 hundred percent is going great and the wiki is just fantastic