Discuss Nier as well as the comments posted to our Nier Automata Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

So I changed gruns name to grün, because thats how he is written in the games intel-files and as a german I have a keyboard with ä,ö and ä
ae, oe, ue are other ways, correct?
Okay. I am reasonably sure that grün is arno gruen, a psychologist, psychoanalyst and philosopher who wrote about the self in relation to our environment, about the origins of violence. He argued against freud who sees evil as the inherent function of our "it" andd he says that evil is born out of self hate and loathing, that forms if we in our childhood and forming year are forced to submit to powers who dont have our best interrests in mind. So this hate and self loathing becomes violent opposition against the self ..
and also how we created a self to shield ourselves from hurt and pain.... makes all very much sense in regards to the themes of the game.
Seems weird to me that Friedrich and Kirkegaard are on this page at all and some of the other late game YoRHa encounters aren't
Could somebody add Emil's 2 fights onto here? Could do with getting more information about his 2nd fight. Thanks
what is this page? why does every page has random names as bosses?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,186.50
Wiki Edits: 277
This is a list of bosses. The each boss has a name as revealed in their unit data after you play as 9S.

Also, I think the EMP thing is a placeholder that didn't get removed. So, ignore that one.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
Oh . My. God.
Random words everywhere.