Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

>friend of Havel
alpha as *****
I can't seem to get ledo to invade me at the castle. I've been embered up and and running around the building but nothing seems to work.
Running threw DLC with my gf, she had same prob. We used a dried finger and he spwaned immediately.
Also we had an invader in also so it an invader "spot" is occupied this may be a workaround if the boss hasnt been killed.
We havent even reached the boss yet
invade me while NOT embered
i apparentely can't get invaded by this guy. I already completed the dlc and defeated all the bosses, so i guess he will not invade anymore if all bosses are dead... wich is complete *******, since the pyromancer invader in Ashes of Ariande would invade you even if you already killed all the bosses. Ok, i guess. Anyone having my same problem?
Same here
you can go to the purging monument, bring the judicator giant boss back to life and you'll be able to be invaded by Ledo
i apparentely can't get invaded by this guy. I already completed the dlc and defeated all the bosses, so i guess he will not invade anymore if all bosses are dead... wich is complete *******, since the pyromancer invader in Ashes of Ariande would invade you even if you already killed all the bosses. Ok, i guess. Anyone having my same problem?
You are a *****ing idiot, if you kill the area boss you cant be invaded or summon phantoms
Wow, wow! We've got ourselves a scrub lord "I know everything on day 2" here!
Those are the same idiots that shouldn't be allowed to write any review whatsoever. Bet you enjoyed every aspect of the DLC the developers have put themselves into, right?

We should AAALL know that, from nowhere and after the whole DS3, you get invaded not because being embered, but because you killed the "area boss".
If you mistook my words, then i'm sorry to hear it. I know that normally you could only be invaded by npcs when the area boss is still alive and you are embered, but we are not talking about "normal" here, because, if you take your time and read again what i've wrote, you'll notice that i specified that in the previous dlc there was an npc that could've invaded you even if all the bosses were already defeated. I'm not writing anything on this wiki, i was just asking for informations. Guess what? It happears that there are a lot of people with the same problem. I know everything you claim? Then why would i wrote on the board? There is no need to be mean to each other just because of this. That said, i wish you a good day.
So here is how I successfully summoned Ledo after completing the DLC.
1. Revive Judicator Argo at purging monument
2. replace Spear of the Church covenant with other covenant
Go to that tower and you don't have to be embered to trigger the fight, I'm not sure which one is necessary for the fight but it works, hope this information helps
ps: I have 1k hp and he 2 killed me by 2 hits
Yep, I can confirm this works 100%.
If you killed Argo, he won't spawn, but if you revive him, he will spawn after you 1st leave the area and come back to it (even relogging won't do much)
yupyup the covenant part si important. as a spear of the church, he will not spawn
I get invaded 1st time when I drop to the walkway that lead to his tower. without even proceeding to the swamp n without liting the bonfire i missed out the other way around. Go down stair, turn left, go up ledder, turn right, drop down, 5 second later boom invaded.
No Silver Knight weapons in vanilla game
Silver Knight Invader in DLC
Doesn't drop Silver Knight weapons. This is a sad day.
What's sadder still is, he was supposed to have a dope-looking unique silver knight set with fur and horns, but it was cut from the final release.
he still is silver knight and he used his hamer as a silver knight that makes his hammer a silver knight weapon
I beat the church boss and went to his location afterwards, and he still invaded
Did you wake the princess? Maybe that's what actually stops him from invading. I noticed that Shira's dialogue didn't change after I had beaten the church boss (but did not wake the princess). That also seems to be what triggers the old lady's death.
thanks, but he is still not summoning for me even after I followed your steps (sad face)
idk it happens to me too i never got invaded in this dlc even alva. Maybe the reason is because its not ng or maybe there is something in the actual game that triggers that events. i have killed soul of cinder before i start the dlc (ng+5) this might be the reason too
Had same issue on PC (Steam) while playing in Steams Offline mode. I was embered, unembered, no boss kill but he still didn't invade. After switching back to Online mode in Steam (but still starting DkS3 in offline mode) he finally spawned.
Any theories on who Ledo is? I feel like I am missing something. His hammer doesn't give any information except that he's a knight of Anor Londo (which you'd already assume). I don't remember / couldn't find any references to him in the other games. I don't see any real clues in the place where he spawns either (not even sure what the point of that area is)... I guess he's just an old knight of Anor Londo.. I saw some people mention he's related to Havel in some way but I don't know if that was a joke or if I missed some information.

I guess the the moaning knight is about equally vague, although at least with him I can assume he was guarding a firekeeper at one time maybe (might have missed something there)? Alva is near the black witch corpse, similar to finding his armor next to Karla..

Deadlysyns

Caffeinated
Guardian

Souls: 5,420.00
Ledo was likely sent to watch over the Pygmy's by Gwyn. The moaning knight seems to be an alternate timeline version of Eygon
What makes you think that he's Eygon from an alternate timeline and not just a knight with similar equipment?
Because of the tale regarding him, told by the Locusts
His hammer's description says he was a close friend of Havel the Rock ("became a close friend to the giants and even Havel, the Rock).

On a side note, the description of the Watchtower Basement Key in DS1 that opens a door in the tower where you find Havel states "There are rumors of a hero turned Hollow who was locked away by a dear friend." I believe the popular opinion is that said friend is Lord Gwyn but Ledo may very well be the one that actually locked him away. After all, a god probably has more important things to do than personally lock away one of his knights, however popular he may be.