Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

How the ***** do you beat him, he has a ridiculous amount of HP.
That's great, I almost solely use the Wolfknight gs ^^
Attack the tail. attack the head.
Stop bothering with the legs.
I'm just going to let everyone know, this fight is one you want to fight smart and alone. Use a fast weapon(straight sword) and stay between his back legs. The rest will come with trial an error
Feels like I'm fighting Fume Knight with two phantoms in my world.
Ridiculous amount of health. The *****?

7darkscythe

Souls: 57.00
it have huge armor and he not weak to lighting
Yeah. Hitting the head is key, you do much more damage!
Yea, basically a flying Yhorm without Stormbreaker

7darkscythe

tip try to use old wolf curved with fast weapon it gona heal you and make fight easier

7darkscythe

this fight is about 2 thing
1 - free aim and hit the tail
2 -try not to get hit in phase 1
I beat this boss without much trouble by aiming for his head using the vertical attacks from a straight sword, it does double damage and makes the fight go by a lot faster

Semel

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,145.00
Wiki Edits: 4
Darkeater Midir First Encounter: A Nasty Sorcery Trick ;)

Don't bother with crystal magic or dark magic. The damage is ridiculously low. (300+ per crystal soul spear with 5 damage boosting items)

Use Pestilent Mercury.

The boss is stationary so this spell does wonders against him.
Summon Shira for the fight then attack his legs and tail while she tanks a bit. Not so hard with that strategy.
Had an extremely easy time with my sl120 on ng++ by keeping my distance and spamming lighting bow when there was an opening, keep under 30% equip load so u can have more ashen estus
how do u have fun in this game doing that? Y not just melee fight him like a man?
Also gets staggered at about 20% hp when you keep hitting him in the head with lighting bow, idk if u can riposte him
You can riposte him
I like how they weren't 2 handing that exile curved greatsword, they would have been getting the most damage they could