Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Remmuz

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 8
It's basically a crossbow version of a short bow, either shoot regular paced bolts or hold down the WA button for FP consuming rapid fire
Oh it's much better than that. The weapon art basicslly turns it into a machine gun.
Add in an iron flesh and you've got yourself the new meta
Guts builds are getting an upgrade.
step 1. get repeating crossbow
step 2. obtain tons of splinter bolts
step 3. ???
step 4. BLEED BLEED BLEEEEED
do repeating shots do less damage like the short bows rapid fire?
Yeah, enough to make MANY people call the weapon trash, and I won't really disagree with them, basically just a worse avelyn that you can only use as one when two handing it, and costing your FP
It does LOOK *****ing cool though, so, there's that, at least
The durability of this Repeating Crossbow and the Frayed Blade is concerning. The Wood Grain Ring +2 will help a bit with the durability, but I wonder if these weapons are situational or if you can use them through an entire playthrough?
durability has never, ever, ever become a problem for me. just bring some repair powder if you're that concerned.
frayed blade and the washing pole have the same durability you probably shouldnt worry.
Repair powder
The new cancer of the Arena
This is going to be awesome for a Guts build!!

Zwolf94

Souls: 72.00
I never even thought about that. Well Miyazaki is a berserk fan so we know where the inspiration came from
i don't even want to imagine what this weapon art can do with exploding bolts.
*insert nuke gif here*
m.imgur.com/cZOZoZj?r
With lightning bolts it's an infinite stun combo basically