Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

As long as you're mixing in regular R1s and R2s in addition to the L1 combo, they're really not as lolnerfed as you might think. Think of the L1s as a high-risk, high-reward combo, rather than a spin-to-win move (although it still sort of is).
I got spammed to death with those swords 2 minutes ago

ModularMix

Souls: 50.00
i wondered if you encountered me I took part in tournaments with them and people were giving me***** to they point they'd spam perserverance nonstop ( can counter that too) Only true weakness to the paired is quickstep and spacing! Take it from someone who played with them for over 500 hours
You know what's cool? 2 big crispy bowie knives that shoot fire at people
oof

Aiden87

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Sword Dude
from software why the HELL IS THIS NOT A BOSS WEAPON!
This trash weapon should be like any weapon the Nameless King drops. Hard as hell to get because it's locked behind a dofficult boss
Face off against the leader of the Ringed Knights in an epic battle, then use his soul to get this. That would also allow the Ringed Knight set to be a bit easier to get because they could just have the handmaid sell it
L1,L1,L1,R1,L1 = Combo to end all wars
Stomp R2 or any poise weapon art will destroy this weapon L1

ModularMix

Not every1 is stupid to go straight into it
What Miyazaki giveth, Miyazaki taketh away
I really dont understand ppl who uses shields against ultras. It takes like 2 hits to stamina break you with one ultra, how can you ever think that you can block against paired ultras??

Tritium-X

Casual
Convict

Souls: 100.00
Bank: 92.00
Wiki Edits: 23
Great Shield (or black knight shield) + Great Magic Shield = very little damage or no damage at all + 0 stamina drain. Then just punish them after they deplete their stamina from their L1 spam.
At sl65-75 almost no one uses great magic shield and they still try to block

ModularMix

What I find sad is that people still don't know how to roll away from L1 L1 L1. That gives noobs a reason to keep spamming it.
The biggest issue is when the user of this weapon lags alot and the timing is all *****ed up.