Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

So what's the drop-rate on this thing? Because I seem to remember the body going over the edge on the first time and if it's a one time guaranteed drop, and never again - that sucks. I also ended up with 180 chunks and still nothing.
It's a 100% drop rate, but only the 1st time you kill the one in front of the halflight fight. It's auto-pickup, so don't worry if the body goes over the cliff
Was that patched to be auto pick up? it's been a while since I played on this character which was practically on release of the dlc, and I can't find it anywhere in my inventory.
GGreatswords.
Pro tip: if you're a low level ganker make your gang pull out this greatsword and you'll overwhelm invaders with ease.
How are you supposed to get these on a low level besides twinking? Don't tell me you get them legitimately, gankers lack the skill for that
if you think it's impossible to get into the Ringed City low SL you lack some skill yourself my dude.

Tropicar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
No, you're just too good. You need to get to Cleansing chapel > Ashes of ariendal > beat sister friend low sl > go to ringed city > Beat practically the entire area > get past midir > then finally beat the ringed knight at LOW SL.... don't act like that's an easy feat... because, it's not.
How many times were these things nerfed? I only started playing recently and these things still kick ***
Friede's kryptonite
Typical PVP fight with these swords:

>spams L1 and WA
>Points down

The height of skill, folks.
If it’s that predictable, then you shouldn’t be getting killed by it.

BlNeYo

Casual
Convict

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
... and it has insane hitboxes and damage from combo. So yeah, it is pretty easy to die to this thing
If you struggle to dodge the very predictable L1s then that's on you, pal
Nice salt, friend. Let me guess: the skill to dodge isn't there?
i don't care about skills, im gonna spam it

SirDuboslavTheGreat

Souls: 55.00
Wiki Edits: 1
I know that two-handed ultra greatswords cannot be parried, but since you have 1 in each hand, can they be parried?

Kalathus

Souls: 0.00
Bank: 166.00
yes
Even when you 2 hand it, the attack animations for R1 and R2 are the same as when one handed due to one hand being on each sword. Therefore, yes, the R1 attack can be parried when 2 handed
git gud
twin cancer swords
Lmao noob

Tropicar

Casual
Convict

L1L1L1L1L1L1L1
I only use these for my Capra Demon cosplay
Is it the strongest UGS? No. Is it the easiest to get? No. Makes up for it by being fun as hell, though.

Tropicar

Casual
Convict

This is the strongest Ugs though, by far. It has insane hyperarmor, godly stun locking powers, massive damage and huge range