Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Requires 60 strength to use and weighs 28 units
damn that heavy;

Remmuz

Souls: 95.00
Wiki Edits: 8
It's big as *****, so it makes sense it weight that much
By by sl120
It's beautiful.
it looks kinda stupid in game.
If this Great Hammer belonged to a Silver Knight, they better have added in the Silver Knight straight sword and spear. Instead of making new Silver Knight weapons, add in the current ones that we want

Remmuz

It's a special weapon for a special knight, there's nothing that suggest we will find any direct silver knight encounters in the dlc, so how could there logically be a drop point for a silver spear or sword?
Did you not read the description of the weapon? The known lore to the dlc is we're in a time and spot where ALL cities, both old and new converge. Lothric Knights are present, Ledo is a Silver knigjt. We see a scene of Gwyn crowning a hollow. So Silver Knights should be in kt

Remmuz

Eh the convergence already happened, Another Londo is where it is and won't move regardless where ya are in the game. There's no logical reason why there be silver knights (especially since Gwyn left with what would be black knights)

Remmuz

Ano londo*
Why does it say Frayed blade??
This thing is MASSIVE. If you want to play an executioner look but dislike Smoughs Hammer, this will surely do just fine. Its not as big, but it sure looks heavier.

Its WA is forgettable though. Seen it showcased, dont know the damage. Seems easily avoidable
WA is absolutely amazing. It is easily avoidable, but it also adds +50 physical damage, and adds a neat little 'stone explosion' effect at the end of a charged heavy attack. Using WA --> Heavy works as a really good punisher.
85 % damage reduction 66 STR 2 Hand already have 681, use weapon art Increase phys dmg at 700+ .
with ridiculous range and hitbox.
RIP FUGS (completely replaced) , RIP Smough(longer,stronger), RIP Yhorm(STR build first option)

Balanced
It's still a hammer class which requires alot more timing in pvp than any other. This weapon sounds pretty *****ing strong and will be balanced further down the line I think.
Might take a lot of stamina to use also, and it's weapon arte seems really expensive... 25 FP per activation, and another 25 to do the follow up. I wonder if it'll have a perseverance-like effect, such as the one the quakestone hammer gets on it's weapon arte.
greataxes will always be better than greathammers.
I got to agree yhorms shock wave makes it much better for pvp to keep players at bay how ever this hammer would be better for pve and if your looking for max dps
It is REALLY balanced. Anyone who plays too aggressively will get their shart kicked in, but if you space yourself correctly and NOT R1 SPAM, you will DESTROY anyone who plays this. It is still extremely slow too.
I have been absolutely destroying Ringed Knight Paired Greatsword users with this.
With 37 poise (I have not tested any less), I'm powering right through their combo and killing them in one stamina bar.
Quakestone is still better IMO
how far into the dlc is this for those who have it/are playing it
You have to play a bit after the 1st boss! It's tricky to find the invasion spot!
I'd say half way, if you're just looking for a general measurement. Definitely gonna need to watch a video for the location.
The Location is a bit tricky to explain but I'll try:
Near the very long staircase where the large enemies (Harald) are patrolling, there is a very long ladder that leads up to one of the friendly locust npc's (white preacher). The Ladder is located to the right of the long staircase (at the very bottom of it) in the swamp near 3 cleric turtle enemies. Once you went up the entire ladder there is a way that leads left to a ringed knight but there is also a way to the right, where you can drop off onto a stoney path. You need to follow the path to a room where silver Knight Ledo invades you. He drops this Hammer. Also back to the stone path you can drop down several "steps" where you will find the havels ring +3.
Thank you for this! For both telling where the hammer is and confirming for me that there is a Havel's +3!