Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki

Wish Fromsoft did something more with this weapon rather than just another dex katana
7 Dislikes from peoppe who think a giant epic laser shooting dragon dropping a dex katana is good

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
I wish midir had a tail weapon, because the frayed blade is cool, but it’s just not the thing people wanted from midir. A big freaking weapon with a dark explosion for the weapon art would’ve been cool.

unclegoro

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
DemonsSoulsMaster check out the convergence mod. Midir's soul transposes into a hammer with a black laser WA.

Qt0r_3r0r

Used this for a basic Samurai cosplay, Good to have fun with friends in pvp

Qt0r_3r0r

ultimate anime build
Why bother using this sword when you already have the ultimate Dex weapon that is called pkcs?
That's not a dex weapon, genius. It's a quality weapon.
Because not everyone’s a pkcs ***.
because I didn't get my weapon choice from a tier list
Get a life *
I cant prove it but I know in my heart that all these pkcs comments on every single weapon page are coming from one jackass with too much free time

GSoJ_user

well maybe people bother using it because its fun
cause its y'know
meant to be a fun game

Sybil

I think that this is honestly one of my favorite weapons in the game, but it is way too over used and very difficult to get. I think it’s really cool that you can send a light beam from the katana, it reminds me of the bloodskall blade from Skyrim.
Completely disappointed in this garbage sword. Having spent almost 14 hours in total to kill that fking dragon, I don't want a weapon that has abysmal damage, none existent durability, a **** move set that is so fking hard to use. Literally took me whole day to land a single hit on someone with the beam and it's super annoying, just how tf are you supposed to use this shiit? Forget about pve thanks to it's 20 durability, you may as well use your fist to fight the bosses. Moral of the story? Just trade this shiit for souls or give it to some * who want to have a taste of it's ****. Wanna point down scrubs in pvp? Easy, just use lkss or pkcs. Wanna beat bosses? grab that lkgs or sstb.
Maybe if u got gud you could use the weapon right. Also Midir isn’t that hard of a fight its just time consuming. In conclusion get gud. Its 2021 no one should be *** at this game now cmon.
Lmao wanna point down on scrubs but then suggests all the sweaty weapons. I can smell the R1 spam from here.
You just because you dont know how to use it doesnt mean that is useless, the r1 true combo into WA also if you spam WA obviously you will never hit anyone. This is one of the best katanas of the game with chaos blade and washing pole, but well not everyone knows how to use this weaopn. Git gud
Get good
Oh the poor fellow, ignorant of recovery cancel.
14 hours? Pfffft.
lmao imagine complaining about unique weapons while simultaneously admitting to using exclusively the most basic, generic, ubiquitous, on-meta weapons in the entire game. some people want to play something that's actually slightly enjoyable and fun to use, but evidently you just typed "dark souls best weapon" into google in hopes you'd be able to farm out the first result and beat the whole game using nothing but the r1 button.
Git gud fa*got
You’re literally the DS3 Meta personified. Completely scared sh*tless about new weapons that you get completely destroyed by used by someone who understands fun and originality. Just because a weapon doesn’t have stupid OP. R1 spam doesn’t mean it’s sh*t. Got Gud Scrub
Git Gud

DemonsSoulsMaster

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 100.00
14 hours to beat midir in this day and age...I’m not one of those people normally but git gud dude, Jesus.

Sakerift

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 55.00
I'm gonna guess you aren't a Dex build? Also, if the move set is "so fking hard to use" maybe it's bad because of user error rather than the weapon itself being bad. It's not my go-to weapon usually because I tend to have a balance of STR/DEX with some INT/FTH, indeed on my higher SL characters that I just enjoy the game on I tend to have 30/30/40/40 as minimum stats because I love myself pyromancies and dark sorceries. However, if I ever feel like using a Katana I tend to chose this one over any other Katana.

You're also talking about quality weapons which are not comparable to Dex weapons as they rely on different builds
14 hours on midir??? lmao i guess pkcs users are really that bad at pve AND pvp huh. git gud noob, may you go hollow
F*ck you Fromsoft
git gud
sad cuz bad
GETSUGA TENSHO!!!
Just consume midir's soul and buy laceration resins
You can farm Anor Londo (earliest except for fast dancer kill) for like 20 minutes and buy more than you'll ever need

Sakerift

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 55.00
Forgets it's one of the best dexterity weapons.
we could have get a cool abyssal greatsword... but yeah... a katana is cool too i guess
there's like 6 katanas in the whole game chill
habibi why no S scaling? It requires 40 ****in dexterity.
Habibi lol