Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I didn't know Queelag turned into a white manticore. :y
What are you talking about?
He's talking about Quelaag turning into a white manticore
The directions here are wrong. You need to have rescued Dusk of Oolacile in the basin after killing the hydra before the blue crystal golem will drop the broken pendant.
I just recently bought and downloaded the AoTA dlc thing. Already excited. But also, mad, because I cannot get past this ridiculously powerful Manticore monster. XD
thank you i didn`t know that i was lost because the golem didn`t drop the pendant
i cant make it cause that stupid golem wont give me my ******** broken pendant what am i to do
I had the same problem but apparently you just have to kill the hydra and the gold crystal golem thing at the end of the lake talk to the mage after that youcan go kill the normal golem at the archives to get the pendant
The href from "Guardian's Tail" is "/Guardian's+tail" however the Guardian Tail address is "/Guardian+Tail" instead. Please fix this little mistake.

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 25.00
Bank: 2,390.00
Wiki Edits: 254
Fixed
Idk if it’s a patch change or what, but there definitely aren’t two respawning guardians after the boss fight. I’ve rested and tested multiple times and it remains a baron pond.. fine by me except for the fact that I want that damn scorpion tail! X(

ThunderFlip

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 25.00
Bank: 2,390.00
Wiki Edits: 254
I updated the page to match the Sanctuary Guardian page: You have to defeat another area boss before they start respawning. After I defeated Artorias was when they reappeared for me.
You have to come back after beating Artorias
Link to Undead Crystal Soldiers wiki entry in second "Getting There" paragraph is broken. 'Soldiers' is misspelled.
lmao all these thumbs-downs but as of June 8th 2021 he's still right