Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

DOODLY DOO
DOODLY DOO? YEP THAT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH DARKRIFT
POOPITY POO
my name jeff
Yuria
yes another useless fanservice in ds3. I think we can all agree that Londor has nothing to do with those grave guard ghosts freaks from ds2...
I guess this hints Londor is Drangleic? Or at least the forlorn and the whole Aldia and Vendrick related things are the basis of Londor? You know, Aldia would usurp the flame and become lord of hollows, and the ringed city knights literally are like aldia: dark yet flaming, dead yet living, made of stone and tree branches, with a flaming hole in their hearts..
"If infused with Mundane, it eliminates the need of raising Dex" Boy that sure makes sense, mundane totally can skip leveling a stat.
lmao
Dex can be very important depending on your build. For instance, ranged players who primarary use bows, Dex is almost required. Not to mention some melee weapons also require a higher Dex stat.
hahaha, my thought exactly...
XD imagine not knowing how mundane works
Good for a Selen Vinland cosplay.
I miss the blind blade ಥ_ಥ
IMHO is the best katana in the game. I use 1 dark and 1 lightning infused. With +10 powerstance, 40faith and 40int each hit reaches around 550 in the Last Giant. Excellent in PvE and PvP as most players are either vulnerable to one or another, especially the Havels that love a door as shield and use a tree trunk as weapon. I often punish them and execute them in a 3 hit combo as they open up after the desperation of 300dmg even shielding lol
Jesus, the amount of "nothing personnel kid" in this comment is stronger than paint fumes. Not an insult, I'm a filthy hex user, just edge recognizing edge.
Short, skinny peen for limpy dex wankers.
k
with that durabilit this thing will break on Sinh even before he gets mad