Discuss Nier as well as the comments posted to our Nier Automata Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

LunarSpecter

Souls: 390.00
Wiki Edits: 64
May I recommend moving the location details to their dedicated pages? It kind of clutters the already wordy list on the table of contents.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 373,732.49
Bank: 8,873.71
Wiki Edits: 31206
I know it's a long list but when people are trying to find that one enemy they are missing for a trophy, it's simpler to ctrl+f on one page. I was trying to save people from an extra click.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Android_36S

Souls: 485.00
Wiki Edits: 87
And we appreciate that Fexelea. Thank you.
Is #13 even real? I don't remember even seeing it on the Japanesse website
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 373,732.49
Bank: 8,873.71
Wiki Edits: 31206
I made the list off my own list so it should have all the Unit Data. Which #13 do you mean?
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,191.50
Wiki Edits: 277
The multi-leg medium model? The spider looking thing? It's kinda rare, and doesn't start showing up until near the end of the first playthrough.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Yeah the multi-leg model. (Didnt think that out). I have both the close range and long range after but not the third without a specification.

Hooyaah

Souls: 105.00
Wiki Edits: 11
Yes, the #13 Peculiar Machine is part of a quest given by the Amicable Animal-Loving Machine; #13 Masamune is the Master Blacksmith Machine who is located under the transporter terminal in The Royal Palace Chamber behind a huge metal cube.
Has anyone else encountered a T-rex bot? a streamer im following has encountered one in the forest kingdom as A2
Yeah, I did too!
In route C as A2 or 9S it should be at the waterfall intersection

Elru

Souls: 50.00
Has anyone encountered a T-rex bot a streamer im following has ran into one in the forest kingdom as A2

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,191.50
Wiki Edits: 277
I got it in my Unit Data but I don't remember fighting it.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout

Android_36S

Souls: 485.00
Wiki Edits: 87
You can find it by the waterfalls you need to find in the "Pbotographs" quest. To make it spawn, you take the quest "The Twins' Request" where you are to get them Tree Sap. You will likely have it on you, but DO NOT TURN IT IN! Go to the forest area first and kill the "Monster Type" machine first. If you complete the quest before that, it despawns, never to return.
The thorn type enhanced multisphere enemies spawn more reliably in that room in the factory with the literal mountain of android corpses.
Here I see three models of Multi-leg Medium Model in "standard units". Is it right? I have only long/close-ranged version and I don't know where to find standard (13-th in list of standard units). Can someone help me
There are four types of Linked-sphere in Enhanced Machines. It is missing Drill-equipped.
None of the Linked-sphere Type Enhanced locations are correct.
you can farm all of the linked enhanced in the water area, except the drill one, this one is most likely spawning in the desert on the stone, near the locked chest
for desert medium flyers. (particularly 11. Medium Flyer: Gunner x2, Kamikaze x2 )
I was on chapter 17.02 then coming out off desert: centre, there were two medium flyers near the wall between the two entrances. also two more on my way from the wall straight back to the desert:centre transporter.