Discuss Nier as well as the comments posted to our Nier Automata Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I think you just need the Factory Cafeteria Sign, Newspaper Scrap, Filthy Lottery Ticket. Tattered Pamphlet, Rotten Info Sheet, Bulletin Record, Paper Attached to Vehicle, Ragged DVD, and Department Store Flyer for the first section. Not everything list under Old World Information.
Justin tryed it with these. Still didnt complete the quest.
Just completed this with even less. Only have : Factory Cafeteria Sign, Nuclear Arms Manual, Mysterious Lithograph 2&3.
Only the Nuclear Arms Manual is required to complete this quest. Please make sure to read the entire post.
What happens if you give it to the Commander?
Same thing basically, just different Rewards.
Yeah I kinda scum saved just to see what happens. Not sure if it affects the ending though
Highly recommended to have Item Scan equipped when doing this.
You DO NOT gain a meteorite for handing nuclear to Command. Completely screwed myself over by doing that. Please edit your website x
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 339,839.49
Bank: 8,443.71
Wiki Edits: 27390
You can edit any wiki page by clicking the top right "edit" button - no account needed!

I'll add this info for you for now, but you know for next time :)
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I've double checked the rewards and you DO receive a meteorite. The Commander sends the reward to your room and it should be amongst the rewards listed here.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 339,839.49
Bank: 8,443.71
Wiki Edits: 27390
Thanks for the update! I'll fix the page then :)
Fextralife.com ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
It's in 9S' room, just got it
you do gain a meteorite, she says she sends some materials to your room, go to 9S's room to get the meteorite.
Pascal gives you 3,000 G edit info...smh
Dude... its a wiki, next time edit yourself.
Confirmed as of July 2017, during chapter select: giving the Nuclear text to the Commander in the bunker nets you:

1 Meteorite
1 Large Recovery
1 Stun + 6
The chest containing the nuclear arms manual is not showing up, for me
had the same prob, you need to have quest active -> then chest is there