Discuss Nier as well as the comments posted to our Nier Automata Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

"wave" is missing
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 386,275.49
Bank: 9,234.71
Wiki Edits: 32940
You can edit the page if something is missing - or post a screenshot for someone else to add info :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
voltio, you got in 3rd playtrougth in the themed park, in the area that apear the tank. repair got it in a place in the forest(dont remember where xD), stil searching the other two
I added all the programms and also how to get them.
Also who the hell designed this website... they layout is awful and editing is a pain.
Your english grammar is is the pain
i understood what he said..thats all that matters...
you're just a typical grammar nazi..now ***** off and die
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

A lot of people like the layout, and imo this is the best wiki editor there is out there, as it presents a fully featured visual editor accessible to everyone without the need to know wikitext or html formatting.

If you're having troubles, I recommend reading the Editing Guide here: https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Editing+Guide
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
@Anon: First, I don't see much wrong with my grammar, except for the Missile description, didn't know how to explain that xD. If you think my grammar is so bad why don't you improve it instead of complaining, english isn't my first language and I have seen far worse descriptions that blatantly misguide you on this wiki.

@Fexelea: Layout was the wrong word the site itself looks good, but the editor is a pain it's not even "what you see is what you get" and it seem to me like the sites styles influence the editor, for example text size and colors doing what ever they want. Also I may be biased against WYSIWYG editor since I'm a web developer, but usually I only have problems with the code they produce xD. This page is actually ok, the merchants page for example well good luck editing that one...

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,261.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Hey, were are we supposed to get the pictures? Do we have bunch stored somewhere here on Fextralife, do we grab them from online, or do we need to take own screenshots?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Hi Fallenangel. There are images on the wiki already, you can find them while editing by clicking the image icon on the toolbar and browsing.
If you don't find what you need, you can upload more.
Click this link to see images of how to do it: https://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/E ... g%20Images

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Thanks Fex, I'll take a look when I get a chance later.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Welp, we don't have any of the missing ones. I would up load them, but it will take me awhile to get the screenshots due to losing my save data. (if you know what i mean) If anyone else could do it, it'd be a great help.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Mass effect andromeda just came out so that's taking my free time, but I'll get to it if nobody has done it in a week or so
Can definitely charge 2
A100, A150, A160 locations all emit the high-pitch sound like the pod c in desert

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

It says that on the actual page for them.