- Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:06 am #15903918
- Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:54 am #16001724
The running R1 is literally the most overpowered move in the game. Not only is it nearly impossible to dodge, but it also catches runners, and pancakes damage traders. All of the attacks on this weapon will fling the other person out of their attacks. Ultimate poise destroyer. Just sprint/backstep and R1 for an easy Host Destroyed.
- Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:14 pm #16012688
has anyone seen it going white? after i buffed it and the buff went out it was white like snow for like 5-6 seconds
- Tue May 01, 2018 3:07 pm #16031514
I f*cking wish. It'd be perfect for a barbarian build or cleric build (clerics are known to use Morningstars which do bleed damage so I figure it makes sense).
- Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:26 am #16076841
Anyone willing to drop me one at the foyer bonfire, at a specified time? Haven't had luck getting these to drop.
- Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:46 am #16133592
maybe because its a boss soul weapon and thus you cant farm them from normal enemys.
- Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:54 pm #16262746
Do you guys even played the game... To answer such hideously wrong answers that could confuse any other reader... It drops from the Iron Warriors, which are rare (but respawning) enemies in the DLC. Kill those who wear this weapon to have a chance to get it from them.
- Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:47 am #16076925
>every time I apply charcoal pine resin ...it's finger lickin' good