By Anonymous
anyone knows how to get that *****ing shrine on the middle floor not the one with the Oni-bi Heads Gens and the One eyed fat *****
By Anonymous
Naa man. Jabait Shrine is more like it. Just want to get through this damn game already.
By Anonymous
Just shoot the towers then one on one with one eyed guy
By Anonymous
When u spot the shrine through the impassable gate, a stair would be on your left going down to another floor. At there, take few step back and break the things (wooden cupboard and/or huge explosive barrel) on your right (right as in facing the shrine or the impassable gate.) In the corner of that breakable things was a hidden passage way to the shrine. Make one of left turn along the hidden passage way you will went into the shrine room and unlock it from the inside.
By Anonymous
This walkthrough is too vague and short. Most complex level so far for me, but the map helped a lot.
By Anonymous
Worst designed level in the game right here. I literally went through the entire thing without finding a second shrine or any meaningful shortcuts.
By Anonymous
I enjoyed this one more than most... it was kind of fun to explore, and I took my sweet time finding everything and leveling up a bit.
By Anonymous
A full walkthrough? If you say so…