Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

What about the invader that appears in Things betwixt after you light all the torches?

thegourd

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 531.00
Bank: 6,757.00
Wiki Edits: 1
He like the Spanish Inquisition is... unexpected
Nice, i lit all torches and was wondering if he had a connection to
them.
Why do they give u a little fist girl for the fume knight

Marushin

Souls: 60.00
Wiki Edits: 1
Okay one phantom is missing here... after you light all the torches in The gutter a dark phantom appears and give you zullie's set but with the veil....
Maybe an update to The forlorn, needs confirmation.
Im playing Scholars of the First Sin and in Brightstone Cove Tseldora, after picking up the item you have to fall in the rock platform, and falling near the sand whirlpool, The forlorn invaded. I wasnt able to kill him and wasnt able to make him invade again, so im not sure what made him invade.
The Forlorn can also invade you in Shaded Wood Ruins, near the place with the collapsing floor. He has a greatsword there.
The best one to summon is abbess feva
in Softs you can summon Piligrim Bellclaire for twin Dragonriders (Her sign is in front of the boss door) and also Sellsword Luet in Drangleic castle (I don't remember very well where his sign is, it's either in the room with the two manikins or in the room before the Executioner's chariot in Drangleic castle).
You're right on both counts for Luet, the Manikin room is the room directly before that main hall with the Chariot horse in it. Should also be noted that he desummons after killing the first giant Knight on the staircase in the room with the Chariot horse, so if you need a meatbus to handle the Chariot horse, focus on that first.
It's missing Gutter Denizen, the NPC that invades you near the 20 lifegem pickup only alfter you've lit all the scones
Aflis is the best
In Drangleic Castle, I just ran across a summon sign for an NPC phantom called Adeline. The summon sign was right next to the Central Drangleic Castle bonfire. Her main weapon is a kukri like weapon (possibly the Shotel), which she uses two handed only. Her secondary weapon is the Greatsword. She followed me through the whole map, up to the Mirror Knight boss which she helped defeat. Her attack pattern is very agressive, because she walks way in front of you, killing everything she finds (she killed all horse-like knights in the King's Passage, while I was still standing at the entrance of the hall). She is a heavy damage dealer, but doesn't have much health (an old knight could kill her in 4 blows). I don't know if I met certain stats for the summon sign to appear in the first place.