Souls: 272,672.00
Wiki Edits: 40292
Just Curious.

SilkyGoodness

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,440.00
Bank: 503.00
You mean do you think we will like them as characters just as much? The answer going to be a yes. People fall in love with new and different characters all the time in other media and Bioware has been mostly consistent with writing very likable characters.

It's hard to tell what any are like, but it isn't hard to see liking them.
VIP

serenai

Moderator Trainee
Moderator Trainee

n00b

Souls: 241.00
Bank: 833.00
Wiki Edits: 21
BioWare is excellent at writing characters - you either love them, or love to hate them. There have only been a few that I can remember that were "meh" (Jacob in ME comes to mind).

If you're talking about superficial or visual attractiveness, that would be in the eye of the beholder. Everyone has different tastes, but there will most likely be at least one that someone will like.

SilkyGoodness

Hollowed
Redeemer

Souls: 9,440.00
Bank: 503.00
Personally every single female character I saw was physically attractive, which actually isn't a positive thing IMO.

I saw some comments complaining about how default Sarah Ryder looks, but I think she's quite comely.

The only female character I wasn't all that attracted to in ME was Samara/Morinth, and it is only because I don't like her lips and jawline.

Our vanguard biotic lady, Kora I think her name is, is quite attractive. So is the Asari doctor. I would almost go as far as to say female Turians have their own appeal, but they have human features that come through though. So it really isn't all that weird. Their chins, jawline and cheekbones are incredibly human, and remind me of some real world people. Even their mouths give the illusion of lips. Thinner lips, but lips nonetheless.

DMc1001

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 169.00
I think they're attractive enough. But I'm not sure any of them fit in with ME2 and ME3 kind of attractiveness.